Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Shop tab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have noticed that the shop tab has not worked for over a week, are you doing IT stuff thats stopped it working?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have noticed that the shop tab has not worked for over a week, are you doing IT stuff thats stopped it working?"

Just tried it and it's working for me, tried emptying your cache etc., ?

over a year ago

"I have noticed that the shop tab has not worked for over a week, are you doing IT stuff thats stopped it working?

Just tried it and it's working for me, tried emptying your cache etc., ? "

Ive done that, also the links to the clubs on the clubs tab isnt working either as i tried to check out secrets, then just in case, The Lodge website, that doesnt work either

over a year ago

Cant get on chat either, the tab works but none of the options do

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

am using Win 7 with Firefox 4 - just tried clubs and that works, pethaps if a leave further note here for admin, saying which browser etc., you are using they may be of help, good luck

over a year ago

"am using Win 7 with Firefox 4 - just tried clubs and that works, pethaps if a leave further note here for admin, saying which browser etc., you are using they may be of help, good luck"

I have always used Internet Explorer, it has been fine since i registered here over a year ago but it seems to have occurred since they did stuff a few weeks ago as i had terrible trouble logging onto the site

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"am using Win 7 with Firefox 4 - just tried clubs and that works, pethaps if a leave further note here for admin, saying which browser etc., you are using they may be of help, good luck

I have always used Internet Explorer, it has been fine since i registered here over a year ago but it seems to have occurred since they did stuff a few weeks ago as i had terrible trouble logging onto the site "

What happens? What do you see?

Try deleting temp internet files AND cookies, reboot.

Failing that try another browser (google chrome).

Let us know how you get on

Admin x

over a year ago

I use Windows XP and Internet Explorer 8. It has all worked fine since i registered over a year ago, up until a few weeks ago when you did stuff with a server, now ive odd little quirks like the Shop tab does nothing, the clubs tab gives me a list of clubs and reviews but i cannot open the link to a club to have a look, the chat tab is fine but i cannot click on large icons nor enter any room.

over a year ago

"am using Win 7 with Firefox 4 - just tried clubs and that works, pethaps if a leave further note here for admin, saying which browser etc., you are using they may be of help, good luck

I have always used Internet Explorer, it has been fine since i registered here over a year ago but it seems to have occurred since they did stuff a few weeks ago as i had terrible trouble logging onto the site

Admin x"

Ive done that with the cookies and the browser history twice in the last month. And i see nothing as the Shop tab doesnt open and hasnt for a few weeks (i thought that was because you lot were having issues with the server and would therefore right itself). The chat tab works and i see the window to choose the font size, the list of rooms but nothing happens when i click on either of them.

And as i have said, i have always used IE8 since way before i registered on here. The only thing i have noticed is that when i open the internet, a full page opens and a minimised page at the side wanting me, i think, to log on and if i type too fast in the main page, it pops to the minimised page at the side.

I did try firefox once but it was too complicated, didnt understand what to do so removed it the same day.

I think since you have been having issues with server and the upgrades to your system etc over the past month have caused the issues, as it was fine before

Lisa x

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Lisa - try google chrome, even if you only use it for Fab - I installed it for Fab but occasionally use it for other stuff now. Other than that I use IE for day to day stuff, but that does have quite a few issues

over a year ago

Well ive downloaded it, can open the tabs i couldnt before, including the chat thing, even entered a room, not really impressed with chrome though, looks nothing like IE8, no homepage

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Admin x

Ive done that with the cookies and the browser history twice in the last month. And i see nothing as the Shop tab doesnt open and hasnt for a few weeks (i thought that was because you lot were having issues with the server and would therefore right itself). The chat tab works and i see the window to choose the font size, the list of rooms but nothing happens when i click on either of them.

And as i have said, i have always used IE8 since way before i registered on here. The only thing i have noticed is that when i open the internet, a full page opens and a minimised page at the side wanting me, i think, to log on and if i type too fast in the main page, it pops to the minimised page at the side.

I did try firefox once but it was too complicated, didnt understand what to do so removed it the same day.

I think since you have been having issues with server and the upgrades to your system etc over the past month have caused the issues, as it was fine before

Lisa x "

You need to delete temp internet files not just cookies + browser history. Failing that try reinstalling IE, sounds like you might have something weird going on with it.

Admin x

over a year ago

Admin x

Lisa x

You need to delete temp internet files not just cookies + browser history. Failing that try reinstalling IE, sounds like you might have something weird going on with it.

Admin x"

When i go to delete browser history etc, it opens a box with a list that includes cookes and temp internet files is listed on it, ive ticked all the ones i want to delete so i may have to try removing IE8 and reloading it as you have suggested as i really dont like Chrome

Thanks

Lisa x

Post new Message to Thread