Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is this possible?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes, if you have any messages from them then you can report them from there.

If you go to their profile, although you can't view it you should be able to use a drop-down menu on the page which includes the options to report the profile and also to block them back so they can't see you if they unblock you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes, if you have any messages from them then you can report them from there.

If you go to their profile, although you can't view it you should be able to use a drop-down menu on the page which includes the options to report the profile and also to block them back so they can't see you if they unblock you."

Thank you very much! That's really helpful. I think I deleted all the messages but I'll try from the profile.

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

If you've deleted the messages you won't be able to search for their profile of they've blocked you

However if you remember the username go to the admin contact link on the bottom of the homepage and message them directly and they will put a block on the user for you incase they unblock you

Reply privately

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman
over a year ago

essex just looking around

I've had this before

Make sure you are using main app and not the mobile app otherwise you'll not get drop down options x

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"If you've deleted the messages you won't be able to search for their profile of they've blocked you

However if you remember the username go to the admin contact link on the bottom of the homepage and message them directly and they will put a block on the user for you incase they unblock you "

The best option is to block them yourself. You can manually block a person by writing their name into your block list or the other options given above

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had some messages in my sent box. I've blocked and reported. Sad to see women bullying and trolling on here but I suppose you get all sorts. Anyone know what happens to people that send such messages? Do they get warnings or profile deactivation?

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"If you've deleted the messages you won't be able to search for their profile of they've blocked you

However if you remember the username go to the admin contact link on the bottom of the homepage and message them directly and they will put a block on the user for you incase they unblock you

The best option is to block them yourself. You can manually block a person by writing their name into your block list or the other options given above "

Well I wasn't aware you could type in the username goes to show you learn something everyday

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I had some messages in my sent box. I've blocked and reported. Sad to see women bullying and trolling on here but I suppose you get all sorts. Anyone know what happens to people that send such messages? Do they get warnings or profile deactivation? "

I would suppose that depends on if it's a first offence etc but admin don't contact you with an outcome they just deal with as they see fit

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I had some messages in my sent box. I've blocked and reported. Sad to see women bullying and trolling on here but I suppose you get all sorts. Anyone know what happens to people that send such messages? Do they get warnings or profile deactivation? "

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

Reply privately