Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

status question

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i'd like a member of staff to answer if they can then i know for sure

but can i put youtube links in my status or not? i like to put music up (coz i wanna find people into the same type of music as me and they can message me saying good tune or whatever).

i've been doing it for ages but had one deleted recently and told i wasn't allowed, not sure what they thought i'd put up really but i thought youtube links were fine?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I would say as you are allowed Youtube links on the forum that you will be OK to do it your status too

over a year ago

"I would say as you are allowed Youtube links on the forum that you will be OK to do it your status too"

thanks RFM, i think i will message the admin that removed it and ask why.

i don't usually put anything other than the youtube link but this last time i did leave some lyrics as well.

over a year ago

i can't find the message, maybe i deleted it...lol.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

That will be Admin who have sent it, you can contact them through the contact button to query it

over a year ago

"That will be Admin who have sent it, you can contact them through the contact button to query it "

i will do that now, thanks for your help. i don't want my right to post a status taken away if i post something naughty coz i rely on using status when i want a fuck now.

over a year ago

ooh they messaged me already and sorted it with a nice surprise. i can't reply back to say thanks but thanks.

Post new Message to Thread