FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Can blocked people see your forum posts?

Jump to newest

By *itchfield OP   Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I think I was just blocked by someone I was messaging back and forth with. I didn't say anything offensive but I'm sure they had their reasons.

Can they still see forum posts I make though? If you've blocked someone does it just affect messages or does it do everything across the board like status updates and so on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

you just can't see their profile, and they can't see yours. also you can't message each other.

they can see your forum posts but you aren't allowed to use the forums to get round being blocked, well you can but you'll get a forum ban.

By *itchfield OP   Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I wasn't planning to but it made me think about it how blocking actually works and how extensive it is across the site. It also has relevance if you have to block someone yourself.

over a year ago

yeah no worries, only mentioned it because it's one of the sites rules. so if you block someone and they try to use the forums to ask why they got blocked you can report them if you want to.

over a year ago

I really wish people I blocked were blocked from reading or replying to my posts on the forums too.

It is mainly because of their vile, nasty comments on the forums that I block people.

over a year ago

They are allowed to read the posts because some threads just wouldn't make sense reading through them if we couldnt see all the posts

By *itchfield OP   Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Yeah it's really odd being on forums where posts get deleted from threads.

over a year ago

Yes and they still show up in searches

over a year ago

I blocked myself and I can still see all my terrible posts.

Post new Message to Thread