Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Photo captions

Jump to newest

By *DD1E OP   Man
over a year ago

sea

I have noticed that some people have captions underneath their photos, could someone please enlighten me to how this is done?

Many thanks

Eddie x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"I have noticed that some people have captions underneath their photos, could someone please enlighten me to how this is done?

Many thanks

Eddie x"

You can't do it anymore, it was something that could be done when the site was under previous ownership but not now.

If you want to add text to your pics, then it can be done with most desktop publishing software packages before you upload the picture.

By *DD1E OP   Man
over a year ago

sea

"I have noticed that some people have captions underneath their photos, could someone please enlighten me to how this is done?

Many thanks

Eddie x

You can't do it anymore, it was something that could be done when the site was under previous ownership but not now.

If you want to add text to your pics, then it can be done with most desktop publishing software packages before you upload the picture."

Thanks for that, so any text will have to be on the actual photo itsel?

Mmmmm maybe a reinstatement email to admin?

Eddie x

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"

Mmmmm maybe a reinstatement email to admin?

"

Hope not.. amazing how many profiles you come across with only pics that have such captions .. but if you see when the pic was uploaded you'll see it is a minimum of 2 years old (i.e. not at all recent)

Post new Message to Thread