Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Status

Jump to newest

By *icurkev OP   Man
over a year ago

Barking

If I change my status, does the whole site see it, or is it only seen if people click on me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

people who are looking for *you can see it on the homepage.

*so that's anyone who you're in their age range, who is looking for single men, etc.

By *icurkev OP   Man
over a year ago

Barking

I have embraced the good spirit of the site, the reason I posted the question about status is I wanted to know if a person who'd blocked me would see my status.

In brief, I chatted with a couple, they had been messed around last night, they invited me over, I responded with " No work tomorrow, but I don't do blow and go meets" meaning that I was willing to join them, but would be seeking a little longer than a flying visit. I got a shitty message back about being another messer (they must have thought it was "No, I have work tomorrow ") and they must have blocked me.

I put up a status that it was a misunderstanding and that is was actually a positive response, just wondered if they would have seen it.

It's really bothered me, I'd never mess anyone around ever.

over a year ago

If they blocked you then no they wouldnt see it

over a year ago

like diva says they wouldn't see that.

you need to be careful what you put in statuses, no naming of other members to have a go at them.

also i didn't even name someone but got a warning for 'airing dirty laundry' when i put up a status about someone i'd met that had pissed me off.

Post new Message to Thread