Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Verification mess up?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Someone I met last weekend verified my profile from her profile (created not long ago at my house on my wifi) and now the verification she left doesn't show on my profile and I can't find her to add her as a friend either.

She can still log in so I'm not sure what is wrong? I saw that because we logged in on the same ip address this might be the issue.... how can we resolve this?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

If she CREATED her profile at your IP address, you might be stuffed. She could try re-verifying you from her own IP address (subject to you matching each others filters), but I don't know if this will work.

Alternatively, since she must now be verified by someone else, you could arrange a social meet with both of you and her verifier, so that her verifier could then verify you.

Or just go along to a social or a swingers club. Or just don't worry about being verified.

Reply privately

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Sorry, I've just re-read your OP. If you can't find her profile, then it's likely that she has either deleted her account, or blocked you. So (unless you have her phone number) you won't be able to get a verification through her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't know what happened with that girl but she definitely hasn't blocked me because we've known each other a while and met up multiple times... it's strange.

I have also been verified by a person on here that's just made her account (we've met previously) She created her profile on her phone using her phone data, not wifi. She got to my profile, verified me and was accepted but when I go on my wifi on my profile, no verification there.

Is there maybe something technical that's wrong?

Many people want to see verification's so I was wanting to get this sorted if possible.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Where they verified by meeting or webcam ?

Reply privately

By *exycouplemmmmCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

It's a bit obvious, but you've gone to 'manage my verifications' ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Where they verified by meeting or webcam ?"

"It's a bit obvious, but you've gone to 'manage my verifications' ? "

Verified by meets and they click that option when typing the verification.

Yeah, I have went to 'manage verifications' and it says it can't be accessed by me because I haven't been verified.

So I'm not sure whats happening, all very confusing haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Where they verified by meeting or webcam ?"

They were verified by meeting others

Reply privately

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

"I don't know what happened with that girl but she definitely hasn't blocked me because we've known each other a while and met up multiple times... it's strange.

I have also been verified by a person on here that's just made her account (we've met previously) She created her profile on her phone using her phone data, not wifi. She got to my profile, verified me and was accepted but when I go on my wifi on my profile, no verification there.

Is there maybe something technical that's wrong?

Many people want to see verification's so I was wanting to get this sorted if possible."

If this person had " just made her account" how did she manage to verify you? Did she get immediately verified by someone before verifying you?

Anyway; it's no big deal, you have already had 3 meets, it seems, from what you say, so you're going fine ; as I keep saying, verifications make about zero point fuck all difference to getting meets....

Reply privately

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

"Someone I met last weekend verified my profile from her profile (created not long ago at my house on my wifi) and now the verification she left doesn't show on my profile and I can't find her to add her as a friend either.

She can still log in so I'm not sure what is wrong? I saw that because we logged in on the same ip address this might be the issue.... how can we resolve this?"

Have you messaged the site owners to ask them to look into it?

The one that used your wifi wont be able to verify you, and new accounts (unless they are already verified) wouldnt be able to verify you either

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just looking for admin to verify him!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Burbage

"Just looking for admin to verify him!"

Admin wont verify him, but they will see whether or not his profile has ever received these verifications.

I personally believe that the three women weren't verified and thats why no verifications are received as they cant be written , however i could be wrong

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Full of shit if you ask me, he's been on 8 months and recently just been verified by 3 people!!!"

Full of shit? That's just stupid and pretty low.

Reason why I've been on here for so long without verificationsis because I travelled North America and also had a relationship which recently finished, hanse why I'm back and meeting now.

No, I don't want admin to verify me. The profiles of the girls were actually made so fuck knows what happened to them but they were verified by guys and clicked to verify me, going through the process of clicking to say we met in person and typing verification text.

My question was asking how they could've done them but they not appear on my profile.... not ohh admin plz verify me plz.

If your going to accuse then have facts, don't go making up a tale. I asked a perfectly decent question and I've had people helping me to understand what happened (which I'm very thankful for). End of. You're full of shit if you think I want admin to verify, wouldn't be trying to understand what happened if I wanted them to do that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Admin wont verify him, but they will see whether or not his profile has ever received these verifications."

Thank you for your help. Their profiles were suspended for reasons I do not know but my profile has recieved the verifications. However, because their profiles were suspended, the verifications wouldn't appear.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Burbage

"

Admin wont verify him, but they will see whether or not his profile has ever received these verifications.

Thank you for your help. Their profiles were suspended for reasons I do not know but my profile has recieved the verifications. However, because their profiles were suspended, the verifications wouldn't appear."

Your profile has not received the verifications, you would have a green tick on your profile if the verifications had been received.

All a suspended account would do is remove the written text not the actual green tick.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Burbage

"

Thank you for your help. Their profiles were suspended for reasons I do not know but my profile has recieved the verifications. However, because their profiles were suspended, the verifications wouldn't appear."

My opinion which could be wrong, admin may think the accounts are fake if created at yours, they may think you are trying to verify yourself.

Also, you said one girl created account at yours then verified you once created. How did she manage to meet two men within minutes of setting up the account to verify you?

This is why the poster above made her remarks I suspect, as that does sound a suspicious circumstance to gain a veri.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Your profile has not received the verifications, you would have a green tick on your profile if the verifications had been received.

All a suspended account would do is remove the written text not the actual green tick."

I have no idea then. I went to my friends house today and she created an account and asked her friend she knows who is on fab, to verify her and he did. Then she went to verify me, when through the process, typed verification text and also clicked that we've met in person but nothing is shown on my 'manage verifications'.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Thank you for your help. Their profiles were suspended for reasons I do not know but my profile has recieved the verifications. However, because their profiles were suspended, the verifications wouldn't appear.

My opinion which could be wrong, admin may think the accounts are fake if created at yours, they may think you are trying to verify yourself.

Also, you said one girl created account at yours then verified you once created. How did she manage to meet two men within minutes of setting up the account to verify you?

This is why the poster above made her remarks I suspect, as that does sound a suspicious circumstance to gain a veri.

"

She knew the guys that verified her, she see's them regularly so they were happy to verify her pretty much straight away.

I have no idea but I'm not trying to get admin to verify me, I'm simply trying to understand what's going on or if something is going wrong.

The girls account might've been marked as fake, I have no idea but the girls are real so I'm not sure why.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Burbage

"

All a suspended account would do is remove the written text not the actual green tick.

I have no idea then. I went to my friends house today and she created an account and asked her friend she knows who is on fab, to verify her and he did. Then she went to verify me, when through the process, typed verification text and also clicked that we've met in person but nothing is shown on my 'manage verifications'."

So your friend today wasnt a member but created an account, yet luckily knew another fab member to verify her?

Sounds a little far fetched all these brand new verified accounts yet none able to verify, yet i bet if i verified you the verification would work without issue.

If you are telling the truth use the contact link on bottom of home message and message the site owners with all profile names of those that verified you, admin will be able to tell you whether they ever actually verified you

Reply privately

over a year ago

There sounds like a lot of "oval hairy things" about this whole farce..... Profiles created 5 minutes ago, at the same IP address, being verified and trying to verify each other instantly are bound to arouse suspicion from admin.....and to be fair, quite rightly!

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP. If you're hell bent on getting a veri may I suggest one of the following; chat rooms for a veri by webcam, have a look in the socials forum for something in your area or maybe a club. These will not result in a "fucks like a stallion on super charge" veri, but may give an encouraging précis of your general manner, banter and conduct which will help say a little more about you and, hopefully, dispel the conspiracy theory that you are clearly setting up fake female profiles to verify yourself.

This whole Case of the Disappearing Veri sounds more than a tad dubious to me, but then I'm a cynical old bird!

All in all, a change of strategy may be a sensible thought.

Happy swinging.

HHx

Reply privately