Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Help...can't upload pics :-(

Jump to newest

By *orny horny horny OP   Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Hi, been trying to upload new pics and get our pic verified, but just keeps kicking me out saying error or diagnose problem...been like it for wks now every now and again it might work, have tried from 2 computers and still the same Someone else said they had had the same prob too. It's really frustrating...can anyone suggest anything please? Thanks Red and Hot x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Here's one answer from the FAQ -

"I get an error / get told to resize my photo when I try to upload a photo.

Modern digital cameras take very large pictures and they will cause errors if you try to upload them to the site. If you resize the photo to 1024*768 or smaller in a graphics programme and save as a JPG or make sure they are under 1mb in size then they'll upload fine. Most graphics software will easily resize images, or we recommend the free VSO image resizer which lets you right click and resize if you're using Windows. Alternatively, lots of digital cameras let you choose a lower resolution when shooting pictures which would also work."

Could they be too big file sizes?

over a year ago

Norfolk

Well all the pics are taken on the same camera and they uploaded those pics ok and not set on anything different??? So no idea?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Well all the pics are taken on the same camera and they uploaded those pics ok and not set on anything different??? So no idea?"

The same resolution pictures can be a few KB different size from one another pending on colour/detail so maybe some you have are a tiny bit under the max size the server can handle and some are a tiny bit over.

Try resizing just the 1 and then try to upload again.

Tony

over a year ago

Norfolk

Thanks for that will give it a go and see what happens x

Post new Message to Thread