Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

unable to verify friend

Jump to newest

By *rivate lashes OP   Couple
over a year ago

isleworth

we understand the need to protect the site etc and no issue with having to follow certain methods to achieve this

but trying to verify a friend who has joined here.

so left the verification and got the "saved message" then it vanishes.

searches through the forums & faq's and found we cannot verify from same ip address.

ok, so tried from neighbours wifi/ip address and still nothing.

out and about from our phones, still nothing.

using TOR, still nothing.

using work network, still nothing happening.

have contacted admin and got the form reply that it has already been answered in the faq and they dont have time to reply otherwise

as it is not actually answered in the faq, and it makes no sense that we cannot verify from one of the multiple different physical & net locations we have tried.

we are asking here and hoping for actual help using the site we pay towards!! sorry for sarcasm but getting the run around since yesterday on this.

A&L.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Contact button at bottom and ask again as only they can give you the actual reason ...

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Is your friend actually within your preferences? I met a couple at Swingfields this year and their verifications disappeared - they'd sent them, but I never received them. this is because I block couples, but as soon as they were on my friendslist the verification came through.

over a year ago

isleworth

he is on friends list but not prefs.

we have another single male friend who joined and we had no issue verifying him.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

To be fair there are answers on the FAQ's or Admin wouldn't send you a mail saying so.

Change your preferences and see if that works.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"he is on friends list but not prefs.

we have another single male friend who joined and we had no issue verifying him.

"

Age? Distance? All these things can prevent verifications from being sent. Can he verify you?

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

"he is on friends list but not prefs.

Age? Distance? All these things can prevent verifications from being sent. Can he verify you?"

I'm guessing, if he has just joined, he may not yet be verified..

over a year ago

isleworth

all prefs ok

are friends on here

have messaged

are friends in "real life"

so have tried in in 2 diff parts of London while both on the phone.

nope he is not verified in person by site users yet. hopefully he will be going to a social or two to meet others anyway.

we had no issues when we introduced another real life friend to here. both single men and have same settings but just will not let us verify the newest.

also followed all directions admin sent us in 2nd message.

just will not do it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Could not verify my Dom either nor could he me lol so ended up putting our veries for each other on our couples profile page when we created that profile. Was such a hassle !

By *lawless doveWoman
over a year ago

bothwell

If you both set up you accounts from the same IP address this will be the reason why you cannot verify your friend. Same thing happened with me so he closed his profile and re created at a different location and was able to verify.

Post new Message to Thread