Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Contact from a Fab Mod

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After finding out yesterday that my account had been changed to a cpls account i have on two occasions hit the report button on my profile and asked for my account to be reassessed. It has been edited twice, and as explained in the message with the report. Yet i have heard nothing back from Fab at all.

Im sorry but i am going to post my thoughts on this matter in this post ;

I take it my account was reported, for what or by whomever - I have know idea why. As suggested in another forum post i have changed my profile yet again and asked to be reassessed - still no contact, 24hrs on.

Forgive me, but for you to swiftly change my account without prior warning or explanation is abit drastic, esp when you have not asked me any questions whatsoever or even asked me for an explanation etc via email.

My profile was and still is very open and honest, isnt that how it is supposed to be ?

But to be fair and honest I am disappointed that i have had no response whats so ever from anybody, ie a Fab representative or moderator......posts seems to get closed rather quick, so why cant a response via email be the same ??

I hasten to add that this post will almost immediatley be closed down once it has been read - **sigh** What is one supposed to do i wonder

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Your best and quickest bet is to use the CONTACT link, to contact Admin. We've probably just not reviewed your report yet.

Admin x

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately