Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

is there any way u can have one removed that i have wrote for someone, ??? i have good reasons why i want it removing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

From what little i know about this site but im sure it can only be removed by the person whos profile its on but could always ask ppl who run site and explain why. Sorry couldnt help much

over a year ago

ok, thanx x

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Send an Email to site admin and give the reasons why you want it removed ,im sure they will sort it for you

I think in the future we are going to be able to do this ourselves....save a lot of hassle as this has been mentioned before

over a year ago

I dont think we should have the right to go onto another persons profile and remove an earlier verification that we have left. Must have been true otherwise we would not have verified. Ask the person whose profile it is on will they remove it. They might

over a year ago

Yeah i agree about going on ppls profiles but if there has been a problem with the other person then you should have the option to remove verification if you dont want your name in away promoting them!

over a year ago

"Yeah i agree about going on ppls profiles but if there has been a problem with the other person then you should have the option to remove verification if you dont want your name in away promoting them!"

spot on, thats why i want it removing, i dont want anyone to meet him because i once verified him..... things have come to light since....im the only one who has verified him ya see.so i want if possible to remove it x

over a year ago

Well i dont blame you on that and speak to site admin about it but i dought they will do much but just have to use the old way of word of mouth but down side is with out giving to much detail away ppl will just think is just u bad mouthing him or her if you see what i mean so a tricky one if site admin cant or wont do anything . x

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Yeah i agree about going on ppls profiles but if there has been a problem with the other person then you should have the option to remove verification if you dont want your name in away promoting them!"

If that person is real and you met them, the fact you have changed your mind about a person doesn't mean they are any less real?

There was a thread about this though , but I can't find it for you..

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Yeah i agree about going on ppls profiles but if there has been a problem with the other person then you should have the option to remove verification if you dont want your name in away promoting them!

spot on, thats why i want it removing, i dont want anyone to meet him because i once verified him..... things have come to light since....im the only one who has verified him ya see.so i want if possible to remove it x"

I am sure people don't go by verifications alone, most will make their own minds up.

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Yeah i agree about going on ppls profiles but if there has been a problem with the other person then you should have the option to remove verification if you dont want your name in away promoting them!

spot on, thats why i want it removing, i dont want anyone to meet him because i once verified him..... things have come to light since....im the only one who has verified him ya see.so i want if possible to remove it x

I am sure people don't go by verifications alone, most will make their own minds up."

very true x

Tho if he wasnt verified at all - he wouldnt even get past my filters....

over a year ago

I am sure people don't go by verifications alone, most will make their own minds up.

very true x

Tho if he wasnt verified at all - he wouldnt even get past my filters...."

he pestered me to verify him so he cud contact then who had that filter on. now i know why lol ( i have met him) wasnt just pestering me to verify him x

over a year ago

I agree that that a large amount dont go just be verifications but i think that if you do meet someone they are only going to show you what they want to and behave in a good manner until it either they dont get another meet or just out to play horrible games. This is a tricky thing but i understand why you would want to remove it .x

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"I agree that that a large amount dont go just be verifications but i think that if you do meet someone they are only going to show you what they want to and behave in a good manner until it either they dont get another meet or just out to play horrible games. This is a tricky thing but i understand why you would want to remove it .x"

Thats very true - most people can behave for one meet - its usually the followups if they happen where the cracks (no pun intended) begin to show -and usually by then you have verified them.

But if he managed to dupe you anyawy - i am sure he would others with or without verifications.

Dont sweat it hun x

over a year ago

Very true and wont take long for him to put hes foot in it to show true colours so chin up and keep smiling xx

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

he pestered me to verify him so he cud contact then who had that filter on. now i know why lol ( i have met him) wasnt just pestering me to verify him x"

At the time you met him he must have been ok for you to verify him.

If you have found out something about him since that you don't like, it doesn't make him any less real

over a year ago

I think the only time a verification should be able to be removed is if only 1 person had verified and the other failed to do so.

If they can be removed at any time, whats to stop a perfectly good and honest verification being removed just cause the person got the hump, say because you didn't want to meet them again or they didn't like something you posted in the forum?

I also think that when a user leaves, it should leave the verification there, maybe change the name to "user left" or something.

I do however think there should be a button next to the verification that will request admin to remove it, where you can enter the reason.

Tony

over a year ago

I agree though with what someone said earlier - the verifications are the last thing I look at on a profile. (if at all). I make my mind up on the profile, the message and the pictures.

over a year ago

forgot to say earlier , verification is only to prove that the person exists isnt it. I wouldnt worry about other people being upset by him, cos one one person doesnt like might turn the other on who knows.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/06/09 20:37:37]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/06/09 20:37:26]

By *utemanccoupleCouple
over a year ago

tyldesley

isnt the whole verivcation flawed.

ive verivied a guy claiming he had a g/f we did cam2cam the guys was at his computer typing but the fem was in background watching telly he did get her to turn round wave and even blow a kiss. it came to light that that the girl was actually his sister and he lied to her and said that he was chatting to his friend and that they thought she was cute and asked for a wave.

my other point is you can write a good review and the person will show it on there profile now if a bad review was made they wouldnt show it.

you are always going to get liars and fakes, from our limited experience we are quickly learning to spot and avoid these

over a year ago

well u shudnt verify anyone just by seeing them in background and giving a wave, that doesnt make sense. You have to be very sure before you verify then no problems should occur

Post new Message to Thread