Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Wasters!

Jump to newest

By *pforfun2013 OP   Couple
over a year ago

manchester

Admin something really needs to be done with all these time wasting wasters on this site!

Our ladys get dressed to impress and for what to be let down and disappointed, put your prices up and @f..k these facebookers off

Thinking this is the only way it's going to slow them down

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You will always get timewasters no matter what admin do, you need to relook at your selection of people, is it singles or couple who your having problems with?

We have only ever had what we call a tomewaster once

over a year ago

Put more effort in to who you want and go and get them. Build up a relationship wih chats and texts ..only go for long established swingers. There's more you can do to reduce being caught out by time wasters. And never go for young single men. They frequently can't be bothered to get out of bed or answer the door x

over a year ago

Admin can only do so much. Everyone's view as to what constitutes a time waster varies greatly on here and I have seen many times, a status naming X as a time waster but when you look they're well verified and obviously genuine. Fab gives you all the tools you need to cut out fakes and time wasters, whether you choose to use them is up to you. The biggest tool I have is my intuition and it has never let me down yet. In nearly 5 years I've never had a no show, just a few dubious last minute excuses but not having travelled or changed my normal day to day plans for a meet, my time hasn't really been wasted.

over a year ago

Admin can't do anything much because you're the one talking to them and using your nouse to figure out what the person is like.

Maybe ask for advice in the advice forum on how to out time wasters. My technique is i stay on here chatting to guys when i'm waiting for a meet coz plenty are happy to head up to mine if i ever get let down by any who say they're on their way. I also spend some time chatting to people on here in my spare time trying to get to know people.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Putting the price up won't help. You'll just get wasters with a bigger disposable income.

Another well known site charges a monthly fee and has as many threads there complaining about wasters.

The one thing all your time wasters have in common? You. Sort that out first.

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"The one thing all your time wasters have in common? You. Sort that out first."

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Been playing year,s in the old day,s when it was contact magazine,s and had to put pen to paper never got any of it. The down side it would take a long time to meet.

It,s not going to get any better don,t think there is away to stop it we just have to live with it

over a year ago

Or you could improve your own vetting process and stop expecting the site and other people to hold your hand and do it for you.....radical I know.

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

You learn as you go. I have been here just over a year too and have discovered how to be more selective and to spot the timewasters and fantasists. I made a lot of mistakes at the start, it's a learning process for sure.

By *etzPlayCouple
over a year ago

Southend

"The one thing all your time wasters have in common? You. Sort that out first.

"

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Or you could improve your own vetting process and stop expecting the site and other people to hold your hand and do it for you.....radical I know.

"

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Or try going to clubs where your efforts to dress up will be greatly appreciated and you can have a social experience or a bit of fun or both!

over a year ago

"Or try going to clubs where your efforts to dress up will be greatly appreciated and you can have a social experience or a bit of fun or both! "

Or an organised Social night, hint hint lol

over a year ago

On other pay sites you get loads of time wasters £50 for 1/2 year doesn't scare of "time wasters".

But what is definition of a time waster? Some one who 2 days before a meet has to cancel because of family/work or other or some one who just doesn't turn up and not replying to textmsg's ?

As some one said try going to a club (or 2) and find nice couples/singles there and arrange then later meets at home or else where... Saves loads of head ache and troubles

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man
over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

It's annoying but sadly a fact of life not just on here I get a bit of it with my eBay sales I factor it in with meets. I helped organise a few house parties and if you want say 3 or 4 couples get at least 10 and with single guys that's another story! I was recently at a gathering with some horny ladies who wanted some more cock it's unbelievable how many imbeciles are out there 1) yes you can come 2)what's your number for a quick chat! 3) postcode is !!! So that when you get in the area txt and we we see if you are actually out in the street!! It's not difficult

over a year ago

Personally I would be happy if a "name & shame" forum was introduced allowing both sides to post their explanation.

over a year ago

"Personally I would be happy if a "name & shame" forum was introduced allowing both sides to post their explanation."

Omg no what a terrible idea I think. I can just imagine the carnage that would cause

over a year ago

"Personally I would be happy if a "name & shame" forum was introduced allowing both sides to post their explanation.

Omg no what a terrible idea I think. I can just imagine the carnage that would cause "

Possibly but at the moment there are serial offenders out there who mess around a lot of people.

In any case there is an unofficial "black list" operating where we get warnings about individuals from friends.

Which means of course that there is no right of reply.

over a year ago

"Personally I would be happy if a "name & shame" forum was introduced allowing both sides to post their explanation.

Omg no what a terrible idea I think. I can just imagine the carnage that would cause

Possibly but at the moment there are serial offenders out there who mess around a lot of people.

In any case there is an unofficial "black list" operating where we get warnings about individuals from friends.

Which means of course that there is no right of reply.

"

over a year ago

"Personally I would be happy if a "name & shame" forum was introduced allowing both sides to post their explanation."

So would i.

Another site i use has a dispute section, it's not a sex site but money is exchanged for computer services, so when one person gets ripped off they can accuse them in one section of the site, the other person explains their side of what happened (including screenshots of conversations) and sometimes others that have been ripped off chip in with their links to being ripped off that they've done. Anyone found to be abusing the site is deleted and banned for life.

The site owner is really strict though and bans people for the slightest thing so overall if people want to use the site they have to behave if they never want to get banned for life, and they mostly do.

I think having a dispute section might make people delete their accounts on here to avoid having to be honest.

over a year ago

Omg no what a terrible idea I think. I can just imagine the carnage that would cause "

I agree. I'd rather spend my time speaking to people I want to meet not defending myself because some bitter person who I politely turned down because of X,Y or Z has labelled me a time waster. It would end up like kids fighting in a playground over nothing!

over a year ago

I agree. I'd rather spend my time speaking to people I want to meet not defending myself because some bitter person who I politely turned down because of X,Y or Z has labelled me a time waster. It would end up like kids fighting in a playground over nothing!"

A right to respond would not be an obligation.

I tend to think those people who either make regular spurious complaints or are regularly complained about would be exposed.

I see your point. However there is no system that could guarantee to solve the problem perfectly in every circumstance but this would be better I feel than the current one.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Admin have said many, many times that they will not allow name and shame on this site in any way, shape or form.

Is someone has a problem with another user they can report them and Admin will review, but naming and shaming is strictly against site rules.

over a year ago

"Admin have said many, many times that they will not allow name and shame on this site in any way, shape or form.

Is someone has a problem with another user they can report them and Admin will review, but naming and shaming is strictly against site rules."

Thank you for your input. I was perfectly well aware of that.

I have an opinion and believe having one is not contrary to the site rules.

As you can see I have actually not named nobody. Nor has anyone else.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Admin have said many, many times that they will not allow name and shame on this site in any way, shape or form.

Is someone has a problem with another user they can report them and Admin will review, but naming and shaming is strictly against site rules.

Thank you for your input. I was perfectly well aware of that.

I have an opinion and believe having one is not contrary to the site rules.

As you can see I have actually not named nobody. Nor has anyone else."

I didnt say that you had, and the fact that your post is still there shows that you havent broken the rules, otherwise I would have removed it.

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

Hi All, we think the site gives you the tools to find new friends, use the forums or chatrooms, when you find someone a quick phone call or skype , then arrange a meet somewhere neutral, if you have a no show then please report it to admin.

Connie xx

over a year ago

"Hi All, we think the site gives you the tools to find new friends, use the forums or chatrooms, when you find someone a quick phone call or skype , then arrange a meet somewhere neutral, if you have a no show then please report it to admin.

Connie xx "

And it also gives you all the tools you need to out fakes and timewasters, the rest is up to your selection process.

over a year ago

Could it be that Admin does not enjoy the wholehearted trust of site members in regard to this problem?

Before anyone starts firing off angry messages to me for saying this I appreciate they have a difficult (if not thankless) task but that feeling is to be fair apparently widespread.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Could it be that Admin does not enjoy the wholehearted trust of site members in regard to this problem?

."

What is it you mean? Do you mean won't Admin trust people to have a name and shame section?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

To be fair, I don't think blaming the person who has had a timewaster is a good thing. You can do all the chatting in the world, they still might not turn up.

We have it down to a fine art now, there are tell tale signs we look for that stops the conversation pretty early on, but I am sure there will come a point where someone will waste our time too.

It also depends on what you call a timewaster, some people think not replying to mails is one....our definition is someone who arranges a meet and doesn't turn up.

It is wise to report anyone who does this, Admin do look into every report and act if needed.

over a year ago

I've given myself a huge pat on the back for not naming and shaming anyone for a change. Must admit my fingers did itch though.

One idea I have seen on here is for admin to check every meet that is ever arranged in order to help those that have yet to figure out how to use the tools provided and in some cases their own brains out the fakes and timewasters. Brilliant idea I say but I do wonder how long people would have to wait before admin got to their meet plans.

over a year ago

"To be fair, I don't think blaming the person who has had a timewaster is a good thing. You can do all the chatting in the world, they still might not turn up.

We have it down to a fine art now, there are tell tale signs we look for that stops the conversation pretty early on, but I am sure there will come a point where someone will waste our time too.

It also depends on what you call a timewaster, some people think not replying to mails is one....our definition is someone who arranges a meet and doesn't turn up.

It is wise to report anyone who does this, Admin do look into every report and act if needed.

"

Do they look into every report? They might do but I have simply no idea. I can say that some people I have reported remain on the site to this day.

Part of the trouble is that Admin operate like God. Their decisions appear to arbitrary, without explanation or appeal.

Without the complainant being given some kind of explanation they can be forgiven for assuming their report has been ignored.

And in answer to your previous message I don't think Admin do trust their membership with a name & shame forum. I have no doubt would could get pretty heated but compared to the total information vacuum that currently exists I personally would prefer it.

over a year ago

"I've given myself a huge pat on the back for not naming and shaming anyone for a change. Must admit my fingers did itch though.

One idea I have seen on here is for admin to check every meet that is ever arranged in order to help those that have yet to figure out how to use the tools provided and in some cases their own brains out the fakes and timewasters. Brilliant idea I say but I do wonder how long people would have to wait before admin got to their meet plans. "

Great idea or maybe Admin could offer to go round to these poor souls who have tool issues and provide a complimentary wank so they can resume thinking with their big head again. Worth a £5 I think!

over a year ago

"I've given myself a huge pat on the back for not naming and shaming anyone for a change. Must admit my fingers did itch though.

One idea I have seen on here is for admin to check every meet that is ever arranged in order to help those that have yet to figure out how to use the tools provided and in some cases their own brains out the fakes and timewasters. Brilliant idea I say but I do wonder how long people would have to wait before admin got to their meet plans. "

The only issue I can see with that is that many arrange meets using text, email etc, methods other than here, only using this as initial contact so how would admin be able to check this?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Your turn would be 3/4/2023

over a year ago

One idea I have seen on here is for admin to check every meet that is ever arranged in order to help those that have yet to figure out how to use the tools provided and in some cases their own brains out the fakes and timewasters. Brilliant idea I say but I do wonder how long people would have to wait before admin got to their meet plans.

Your turn would be 3/4/2023 "

Bugger I'm busy that day , don't suppose the 4th is free is it ?

By *tripper9Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

How about an eBay style star rating system, abusers, wasters and fakes get any points deducted?

_tripper9

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"To be fair, I don't think blaming the person who has had a timewaster is a good thing. You can do all the chatting in the world, they still might not turn up.

Do they look into every report? They might do but I have simply no idea. I can say that some people I have reported remain on the site to this day.

Part of the trouble is that Admin operate like God. Their decisions appear to arbitrary, without explanation or appeal.

Without the complainant being given some kind of explanation they can be forgiven for assuming their report has been ignored.

And in answer to your previous message I don't think Admin do trust their membership with a name & shame forum. I have no doubt would could get pretty heated but compared to the total information vacuum that currently exists I personally would prefer it. "

I can't blame Admin for not trusting strangers to tell the truth as some people are nasty and vindictive as has been shown on the site before now.

To the rest, yes, they have a report function and say they check every report. You might not get people chucked off if you report, but if proved someone has broken site rules then they deal with it in a number of ways. I will paste to the bottom of this post how Admin deal with reports.

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

over a year ago

"How about an eBay style star rating system, abusers, wasters and fakes get any points deducted?

_tripper9

"

What people fail to understand is how open to abuse it all is.

I'm off to bang my head off wall for a bit.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Bugger I'm busy that day , don't suppose the 4th is free is it ? "

Nope, get to the back of the queue again

over a year ago

Bugger I'm busy that day , don't suppose the 4th is free is it ?

Nope, get to the back of the queue again "

Best provided a spade then

over a year ago

"How about an eBay style star rating system, abusers, wasters and fakes get any points deducted?

_tripper9

I'm off to bang my head off wall for a bit. "

I'll come and keep you company!

over a year ago

_tripper9

I'll come and keep you company!"

We could do synchronised head banging

over a year ago

The only issue I can see with that is that many arrange meets using text, email etc, methods other than here, only using this as initial contact so how would admin be able to check this? "

Well obviously admin would need the name address phone number email address Kik name twatter name cock measurement bust size shoe size works rota holidays booked of every single member. Only then would they be able to work out meets.

over a year ago

_tripper9

I'll come and keep you company!

We could do synchronised head banging "

And name and shame until our hearts content

over a year ago

And in answer to your previous message I don't think Admin do trust their membership with a name & shame forum. I have no doubt would could get pretty heated but compared to the total information vacuum that currently exists I personally would prefer it.

I can't blame Admin for not trusting strangers to tell the truth as some people are nasty and vindictive as has been shown on the site before now.

To the rest, yes, they have a report function and say they check every report. You might not get people chucked off if you report, but if proved someone has broken site rules then they deal with it in a number of ways. I will paste to the bottom of this post how Admin deal with reports.

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.****** "

Fair enough. Point taken.

From the number of complaints posted about frauds/fakes/timewasters/serial abusers etc there does however appear to be a problem that many people feel needs to be addressed.

In the absence of anything better however I will continue to rely on the unofficial black list where information on people to avoid is provided by friends.

over a year ago

The only issue I can see with that is that many arrange meets using text, email etc, methods other than here, only using this as initial contact so how would admin be able to check this?

Well obviously admin would need the name address phone number email address Kik name twatter name cock measurement bust size shoe size works rota holidays booked of every single member. Only then would they be able to work out meets. "

They could employ undercover private eyes to follow our every move!!

over a year ago

Well obviously admin would need the name address phone number email address Kik name twatter name cock measurement bust size shoe size works rota holidays booked of every single member. Only then would they be able to work out meets.

They could employ undercover private eyes to follow our every move!!"

Hopefully single guys open to bribery , you seen how long I got to wait for a meet ffs

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Fair enough. Point taken.

From the number of complaints posted about frauds/fakes/timewasters/serial abusers etc there does however appear to be a problem that many people feel needs to be addressed.

In the absence of anything better however I will continue to rely on the unofficial black list where information on people to avoid is provided by friends.

"

Is it like everything though, the only feedback willing to be given by some people is when something they think is wrong happens to them? Like a lot of sites ( vanilla too ) you hardly ever see good feedback.

I have no doubt that there are timewasters about, but in relation to the amount of people who happily use the site for meets, I would be surprised if it was a huge amount.

By *tripper9Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

They could employ undercover private eyes to follow our every move!!"

Private dicks? Mmm... Sounds Pervy...!

Post new Message to Thread