Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Appearing offline

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dont know if this has been done before. Would be good to have the option of appearing offline, when logged in, so that if you are just wanting a perve, or a forum lurk, or just to have chats with friends, you can do it in peace, without the annoying 'wanna fuck'/'wanna chat messages coming in. Now I know I can ignore them, but they are annoying.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

You can hide your profile for when you want to come on and just perve without the annoying messages,friends can still contact you that way

its the only option we have at the moment

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks...might start doing that...

over a year ago

Actually, I like this proposal.

One reason I created this single profile is because I/We find we get more chancers messaging when they can see we're online than when are not.

Through me creating this profile I have noticed generally we are attracting more serious people, rather than the ones that look who's online in hope they can deal with their scratch right now.

So the option to appear offline would be good, that way our profile is still open for all to see, but our online status doesn't show so not attracting guys with their willy already in hand.

By *eviousLiasonsCouple
over a year ago

Travelling

Shagagoony said....

" I/We find we get more chancers messaging when they can see we're online than when are not.

"

We get mails from NoChancers lol

over a year ago

"Shagagoony said....

I/We find we get more chancers messaging when they can see we're online than when are not.

We get mails from NoChancers lol"

Yeah, that n all, lol.

Shall we settle for wannabe's then? .

Post new Message to Thread