Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

un-sending photos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I recently sent a pic via PM to someone and its turned out to be a very bad idea later on.

is there a way to remove that image from the sent message at all or shall I grow a beard and wear dark shades?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I recently sent a pic via PM to someone and its turned out to be a very bad idea later on.

is there a way to remove that image from the sent message at all or shall I grow a beard and wear dark shades?"

I've read a post like this before. Apparently if you delete the pic from your account it disappears from they're inbox.... Hoping they haven't used 'screen shot' to save

over a year ago

"I recently sent a pic via PM to someone and its turned out to be a very bad idea later on.

is there a way to remove that image from the sent message at all or shall I grow a beard and wear dark shades?

I've read a post like this before. Apparently if you delete the pic from your account it disappears from they're inbox.... Hoping they haven't used 'screen shot' to save "

*their

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

that's most useful, thank you Sub.

I'll give it a shot and hope that works.

I just hope the recipient is as discrete as she claims to be and didn't screenshot it. (cos she sure hasn't deleted the message)

over a year ago

"that's most useful, thank you Sub.

I'll give it a shot and hope that works.

I just hope the recipient is as discrete as she claims to be and didn't screenshot it. (cos she sure hasn't deleted the message)"

Welcome.... Hope it works x

Post new Message to Thread