Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

FAQ

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In the FAQs there is "I want to report or discuss another site user". But how do you "discuss" this with admin if you can only use the report button and you state that you don't reply to any reports?

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If Admin need any more information, for example to help them review the report, they would contact the person directly by PM to discuss it with them that way.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you. I don't mean to be pedantic but doesn't that mean that admin are making the decision as to whether they feel it needs be discussed and still not giving the user the opportunity to discuss it initially?

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Thank you. I don't mean to be pedantic but doesn't that mean that admin are making the decision as to whether they feel it needs be discussed and still not giving the user the opportunity to discuss it initially?"

Not being pedantic but how could you discuss it with Admin anyway if they didnt want to discuss it with you....

Im just being cheeky - whether it means 'report' or 'discuss' the process is still the same...if you report something and Admin need any additional info they would contact you by PM and discuss it that way.

Post new Message to Thread