Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

removing after a year!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

even tho we have blocked all newbies! there seems to be hell of a lot of people that have no verifications at all and have joined over year ago! we see the profiles when they fab our pics, obviously pervs and not genuine people! If all these pic collectors and pervs were removed the site would have more space.

There has to be a cut off somewhere?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

You seem very interested in telling the site owners how to run their site, when it seems to be working perfectly well for the majority of other people.

If unverified people are a problem to you, then block them. Use the site tools instead of complaining at every given opportunity and you might just find it a little more fun.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So because they have no verifications they are fake and timewasters ?

Ever thought that they may be having loads of fun but choose not to brag about it ?

I would suggest you run your profile how you want and leave others to do the same.

over a year ago

"You seem very interested in telling the site owners how to run their site, when it seems to be working perfectly well for the majority of other people.

If unverified people are a problem to you, then block them. Use the site tools instead of complaining at every given opportunity and you might just find it a little more fun. "

you seem to have a problem with everyone!

ive seen you replying to others on their posts!

over a year ago

"So because they have no verifications they are fake and timewasters ?

Ever thought that they may be having loads of fun but choose not to brag about it ?

I would suggest you run your profile how you want and leave others to do the same. "

you on my case again! why dont you just back off!

over a year ago

12 months is a long time not to meet anyone or even get pic verified! its meant to be a site for fun. This is how pics end up on everyones computers due to pic collectors and people perving! there are sites for that!

over a year ago

"12 months is a long time not to meet anyone or even get pic verified! its meant to be a site for fun. This is how pics end up on everyones computers due to pic collectors and people perving! there are sites for that!"

I just want to know how you know they haven't met anyone and are just pic collectors

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

If you use your filters the site will work how you want it to

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"even tho we have blocked all newbies! there seems to be hell of a lot of people that have no verifications at all and have joined over year ago! we see the profiles when they fab our pics, obviously pervs and not genuine people! If all these pic collectors and pervs were removed the site would have more space.

There has to be a cut off somewhere?"

Is the site running out of apace then? So what if people like to just look, where does it say you actually have to meet someone?

over a year ago

I totally agree with this post, anyone on the site as long as a month without a verification should be removed, it's mid possible to block someone from reading this post in the forums is it ??? As far as concerned there creeps, like come on not ever a webcam verification ? No excuse , if there was an option to block them from seeing any of my posts there fair enough but there's not so remove them after a certain time has elapsed unless they can prove there genuine !!!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

They would then read the forum offline.

over a year ago

"I totally agree with this post, anyone on the site as long as a month without a verification should be removed, it's mid possible to block someone from reading this post in the forums is it ??? As far as concerned there creeps, like come on not ever a webcam verification ? No excuse , if there was an option to block them from seeing any of my posts there fair enough but there's not so remove them after a certain time has elapsed unless they can prove there genuine !!!"

Crickey I sometimes talk to people longer the a month before meeting em & I never cam. So no I don't think it's easy for everyone to get verified within a month.

I set up my profile then didn't actively use it for about a year, therefore it wasn't verified. As you can see I'm pretty genuine and never collected anyone's picture....so I think your logic is pretty flawed.

By *lpha-and-FoxtrotCouple
over a year ago

Kettering

Agreed there should be a point to which If you are not verified by a meet should be sacked from the site. We are quite fussy....but you should have at least had a social in 6 months?!

over a year ago

Wow x why should it bother anyone what anyone else does x

Thank goodness the site owners aren't so dictatorial x it would soon be an empty site if it were run your way.

And leave moody alone x she has the right to her piece just as you have.

over a year ago

There are people on here who meet without using the site to get meets, this is a way to keep in contact without using phone numbers. i have a couple account with an fb for that purpose. Not photo verified etc, cus we already know the people we are friends with through clubs etc

over a year ago

"even tho we have blocked all newbies! there seems to be hell of a lot of people that have no verifications at all and have joined over year ago! we see the profiles when they fab our pics, obviously pervs and not genuine people! If all these pic collectors and pervs were removed the site would have more space.

There has to be a cut off somewhere?"

why worry about pic collectors when you dont have any in either of your galleries?

over a year ago

Rubbish, everyone knows it takes single guys longer than a month to meet someone, and what about those in the armed forces who get posted abroad before they can get the chance to be verified?

What about those who just use the site to chat to friends but meet in clubs?

Not everyone cares so much about being verified as it doesn't prove they are genuine

By *lpha-and-FoxtrotCouple
over a year ago

Kettering

Ok so I agree not everyone is on here looking to meet....however when someone's profile reads that they are looking to meet and haven't in a year you question if they are genuine. If you are on there for pics and general perving then at least state it lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Ok so I agree not everyone is on here looking to meet....however when someone's profile reads that they are looking to meet and haven't in a year you question if they are genuine. If you are on there for pics and general perving then at least state it lol"

So you just don't meet them then. No one should be forced to do something just to stay on the site!!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Ok so I agree not everyone is on here looking to meet....however when someone's profile reads that they are looking to meet and haven't in a year you question if they are genuine. If you are on there for pics and general perving then at least state it lol

So you just don't meet them then. No one should be forced to do something just to stay on the site!! "

They may be meeting three times a day but all their meets are also unverified!

And many use the site for the chat rooms only.

Click on the filter that stops unverified people from being able to contact you and if that is not sufficient for your preferences you may be happier using a site with stricter rules.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Ok so I agree not everyone is on here looking to meet....however when someone's profile reads that they are looking to meet and haven't in a year you question if they are genuine. If you are on there for pics and general perving then at least state it lol"

Why should they? For all you know I could be a researcher for Sydney University, but because I've not said it in my profile I am considered a 'genuine' person on here.

If you can't be arsed to use the site filters and stumble across one that offends, just click 'back' and go on to the next. Hardly the effort of the century is it?

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Other sites delete profiles if they havent been active for a certain period of time, not sure if that happens here, I think that is totally acceptable, but I tend to agree if a profile is active but none the less not yet verified it should be given the benefit of the doubt.

Post new Message to Thread