Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

please explain verify how can i do it

Jump to newest

By *weet Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

dukinfield

ive met a couple tonight and id like to verify them , they would like to verify me as well but because we r newbies how do we get the first verifaciton ive been photo verified so i didnt thinke it would be a problem please please someone help us out lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

This is the advice on the FAQ page.

Copy and paste the link or click on the FAQ link at the bottom of the page to read more.

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

I've met someone but neither of us are verified so how can we verify each other?

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam or by phonecall.

By *oumesTV/TS
over a year ago

halifax

Perhaps I am being stupid or missing something. But I can not really understand why it is not possible to verify other newbies when you have been photo verified in particular relation to phone or cam verification with an already verified couple. I could understand it a wee bit better if it was only possible to verify others by an actual meet.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's to prevent people from creating several profiles and verifying themselves as genuine ..

Helps fight the rising tide of frauds and cheats, people saying they are couples when in fat they are not etc etc etc etc

over a year ago

most newbies ask someone in chat room to verify them on cam or something like that,

By *utty tartWoman
over a year ago

the house of sin

will someone look at my scarey cam in chat later n verify me seeing as im a newbie plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

By *oumesTV/TS
over a year ago

halifax

"It's to prevent people from creating several profiles and verifying themselves as genuine ..

Helps fight the rising tide of frauds and cheats, people saying they are couples when in fat they are not etc etc etc etc"

Must be good at disquises?

over a year ago

"will someone look at my scarey cam in chat later n verify me seeing as im a newbie plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz "
ive had ya cam on 4 the last hour mandie ill do it hehehehehe

By *utty tartWoman
over a year ago

the house of sin

"will someone look at my scarey cam in chat later n verify me seeing as im a newbie plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ive had ya cam on 4 the last hour mandie ill do it hehehehehe "

awaits to see wot richy says about me. hmmmmmm hope its gud or he aint havong ma bed anymore lol

over a year ago

What i would like to know is someone had to verify someone else on fab when fab first started... How did they do that when no one else had been verified?

By *ethot69Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

"will someone look at my scarey cam in chat later n verify me seeing as im a newbie plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz "

We already have saw you! "Scary"? Pfft xD

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"What i would like to know is someone had to verify someone else on fab when fab first started... How did they do that when no one else had been verified?"

The verification rules weren't always as they are now

over a year ago

Hi I can't access my messages ,I am using my iPhone and everything else is ok but I can't open my messages . Appreciate any advice

By *oumesTV/TS
over a year ago

halifax

"It's to prevent people from creating several profiles and verifying themselves as genuine ..

Helps fight the rising tide of frauds and cheats, people saying they are couples when in fat they are not etc etc etc etc"

Aren't phoney verifications a bit hard to do/

Well without complicity.

If i remember correctly from the last time i was on the site (with a slightly different tag, which i don't remember) and did receive and make verifications. I seem to recollect that i verified people and they reciprocated. Even if the profile is false if people are verifying them they are either meeting or colluding?

i dont quite understand as well how phone or cam verifications are not vulnerable to phoney profilers?

Seems a pretty laborious length to go to creating loads of phoney profiles so that you can verify oneself. considering that they are only appearing to meet think the situation would unravel pretty quick.

I would be interested to hear some of the examples of people actually doing this.

even if someone is verified in all of the several ways possible its possible you will not be compatible when you do meet anyway, or that they may be up to something that is not on your menu.

Post new Message to Thread