Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Reporting timewasters

Jump to newest

By *ipGlos OP   Couple
over a year ago

Stroud

We've had a lot more than our fair share of no-show gents. We first tried naming and shaming, but got our knuckles rapped, and were then advised to block and report as timewasters to the site owners. We've done this dozens of times, but can see that most of the guys we've reported are still on the site. The owners can look at the message history, presumably, and see that we are telling the truth, so why don't they act? Does reporting ever do any good? Timewaster really are spoiling this site. Can't we get rid of them?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Admin have answered this on another thread -

"If a profile is reported it doesnt automatically mean that it gets removed - Admin say this in the message you get when you make a report ...

"A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

So just because the profile isnt removed it doesnt mean that Admin havent taken action. Its just that you might not know about it. But if in doubt, report it"

Reply privately

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

One thing all your timewasting single men have in common - you.

Sort that problem out, and the timewasters disappear.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not all single guys are timewasters

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've been stood up by a couple once and a single lady 3 times. From what I've been told the single lady has done this to other men as well. As you can see it's not just the men doing it. I say lesson learned.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It must be a tough job keeping everyone happy on fab and the admin and owners do an admirible job. The subject if time wasters comes up nearly as often as "I can't get a meet" and lots of advise has been given, the most common being improve your selection process sometimes it's easy to get horny and throw caution to the wind, arrange a meet and then get let down. I would have to be honest and say that although we have never had a no show we have had no luck with the meet today option (I blame Morrigan for being an ugly duckling). If we all improved our selection process then the time wasters wouldn't get the chance and maybe even bugger off.

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I've been stood up by a couple once and a single lady 3 times. From what I've been told the single lady has done this to other men as well. As you can see it's not just the men doing it. I say lesson learned."

Sorry, but you let someone stand you up 3 times??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes ma'am. Stupid me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ive had 3 couples let me down i was halfway to the 1st couple when i got a text telling me they had changed there mind yet 40mins earlier they could,nt wait the last couple let me down twice when i put it on the forum i got 48 hour ban so it,s not just single guys some couples are timewasters too

Reply privately