Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Forgot password

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Guys I have forgotten my password at profile DAMFIT and I think my registered email address was my old one so I cannot get the password using my email.

Contacted FabS but they do not answer. They are fast at taking the money but no support what's so ever.

Paying for the service that I cannot use since the site owners can not be bother answering. Does anyone know how to go around this problem.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 29/11/13 08:56:15]

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

How is it the sites fault that you have forgotten the password and haven't updated your email address?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Guys I have forgotten my password at profile DAMFIT and I think my registered email address was my old one so I cannot get the password using my email.

Contacted FabS but they do not answer. They are fast at taking the money but no support what's so ever.

Paying for the service that I cannot use since the site owners can not be bother answering. Does anyone know how to go around this problem."

what have you lost financially, the price of a good coffee, just delete your profile and start again.

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If youve contacted Admin about this they will most certainly help you out.

But as they get 100s of reports a day and they dont actually live on here 24hrs a day then youll just have to be patient.

Reply privately

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

We've not received a contact from you

To contact us use the contact link at the bottom of any page

Admin x

Reply privately