Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong? I'm writing verifications for peeps but they aren't appearing on their profiles!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

They wont show unless the person choses to show the verification via Manage Verifications

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Perhaps they just don't feel the need to show them.

over a year ago

my FB is having the same prob she has wrote a verification on my page but i never recieve it starting to get annoying as ppl wont meet as i have no verifications

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

It seems that if you would normally be blocked from e.g. messaging the other party, then your verification will be blocked too. I think that this is to bar people using verifications as a way to get round the blocks. I think that if the person removes the block, e.g. adjusts their age range, then you'll be able to resend the veri. Also, I think if you become friends first then the veri will go through.

Admin,

If this IS the case, would it be possible to display the same type of warning as you get when you try to message them?

By *obbobeanMan
over a year ago

dagenham

The strangest thing about verifications on here is, you can't send a verification out unless you yourself have been verified, with that in mind I'd like to know who sent the 1st verification

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"The strangest thing about verifications on here is, you can't send a verification out unless you yourself have been verified, with that in mind I'd like to know who sent the 1st verification "
That's how a "web of trust" works! I'd presume that Admin would be the first to verify others!

over a year ago

"It seems that if you would normally be blocked from e.g. messaging the other party, then your verification will be blocked too. I think that this is to bar people using verifications as a way to get round the blocks. I think that if the person removes the block, e.g. adjusts their age range, then you'll be able to resend the veri. Also, I think if you become friends first then the veri will go through.

Admin,

If this IS the case, would it be possible to display the same type of warning as you get when you try to message them?"

think ur wrong m8 as i said my FB is a friend and cant verify me and i do match all her criteria

By *obbobeanMan
over a year ago

dagenham

"It seems that if you would normally be blocked from e.g. messaging the other party, then your verification will be blocked too. I think that this is to bar people using verifications as a way to get round the blocks. I think that if the person removes the block, e.g. adjusts their age range, then you'll be able to resend the veri. Also, I think if you become friends first then the veri will go through.

Admin,

If this IS the case, would it be possible to display the same type of warning as you get when you try to message them?

think ur wrong m8 as i said my FB is a friend and cant verify me and i do match all her criteria"

But is your friend herself verified, if not she will not be able to verify anyone

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"think ur wrong m8 as i said my FB is a friend and cant verify me and i do match all her criteria"
I see, from your own thread, that you've been trying to verify each other while sharing an Internet Connection, that's covered in the FAQs, so I was discounting this in the OP's case.

Post new Message to Thread