Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Clogging up your mail

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How come this site still give you separate mail even thought that user has replied to the original message is so annoying you have like 50 messages and you can scroll down all of them and see everything that has been said.

Why not just 1 that is continued ?? i am fed up when i am having a good convo and it fills my page up and i am constantly deleting them so i can see my other messages.

It don't even give you the option to move onto page 2 !!! you have to delete them to see the messages that have gone over to another page.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orpheus2Man
over a year ago

Bangor

How do I get my current status on the home page regularly

over a year ago

"How do I get my current status on the home page regularly"

simple you just write one and it stays there lol

By *erendipity99Woman
over a year ago

Runcorn

"How come this site still give you separate mail even thought that user has replied to the original message is so annoying you have like 50 messages and you can scroll down all of them and see everything that has been said.

Why not just 1 that is continued ?? i am fed up when i am having a good convo and it fills my page up and i am constantly deleting them so i can see my other messages.

It don't even give you the option to move onto page 2 !!! you have to delete them to see the messages that have gone over to another page."

If you become a paid site member you can get what you want with emails.

over a year ago

"How come this site still give you separate mail even thought that user has replied to the original message is so annoying you have like 50 messages and you can scroll down all of them and see everything that has been said.

It don't even give you the option to move onto page 2 !!! you have to delete them to see the messages that have gone over to another page.

If you become a paid site member you can get what you want with emails. "

i am a paid member

By *orpheus2Man
over a year ago

Bangor

Thanks but I fill out the box top right with message and click save but it never appears. Can you advise.

Thanks

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Thanks but I fill out the box top right with message and click save but it never appears. Can you advise.

Thanks"

Mobile or Desktop?

Browser?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you become a paid site member you can get what you want with emails.

i am a paid member "

It does do it but only if they reply to the original message then you can scroll down to the conversation. I think it's a good idea to have all messages from one person regardless of if new mail or a replied to one being in the same folder

over a year ago

I agree OP this drives me bonkers - I am constantly going down the page deleting " replied " messages to give me more space otherwise I cant get to those that have ' fallen' off the page xx

over a year ago

"I agree OP this drives me bonkers - I am constantly going down the page deleting " replied " messages to give me more space otherwise I cant get to those that have ' fallen' off the page xx "

yes hopefully the site will look into it i think regardless they should all have to reply to original message so to stop this

over a year ago

its a good idea

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Its a wonderful idea x

Post new Message to Thread