Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

PEOPLE NOT GETTING THEIR VERIFICATIONS

Jump to newest

By *onkeydicksparties OP   Man
over a year ago

SALISBURY Sat 20th MAY Mixed Erotic Party

As a club owner i always give verifications to every one for attending our parties which also help them in the long term.

I just done a lot of verifications to people that attended my party on Saturday and i have just been told by many of them that they have not got them. So i re-did the ones that say they did not get them and they still say they have not got them is there a bug in the system this has also happend to me before. I hope there is not a limit on how many verifications you can send out in one day as if this is the case so many people are going to miss out on their well deserved verifications. Or is it possible there might be a bug in the system any help on this please thanks Ric donkeydickssparties

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

There is a daily limit which varies by each person but you shouldn't hit it.

We'll double check and let you know

Admin x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is a daily limit which varies by each person but you shouldn't hit it.

We'll double check and let you know

Admin x"

Ok i have just done over 30 verifications tonight for people that attended i have reported some of the profile that has not got them and i have also asked the peoples of the profile to report this also so they can get there well deserved verifications if there is a daily limit can this please be lifted for club owners as we have to do more verifications than most people. we have Halloween coming up and expect to have in the region of 85 people attending and all from fabs and will like to give them all one for attending many thanks for your held Ric _onkeydicksparties

Reply privately

By *oneypotluckWoman
over a year ago

Southampton/London

I am one of the people who are not getting the verification donkey dicks has left for me can you tell me why this has happened

Thanks

Reply privately

By *uziewetterWoman
over a year ago

Plymouth

By Suziewetter Woman just this minute!

Plymouth

Could anyone tell me why clubs are limited in their verifications,many people on here attend parties and have to wait for verifications,I can understand why individuals should be limited but clubs obviously get more to verify so there limits should be unlocked or at least extended ?

Reply privately

By *ookie icecream 2Woman
over a year ago

Swindon

I also have not recived my vetyfication from donkeydicks party on saturday can you tell me why please xx

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We have often sent a verification to a person we have met and yet it doesn't get through even when it is the only verification we have sent that day- we also know of this happening to several other people - so perhaps this is a bigger problem than Admin think or care to admit to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We have often sent a verification to a person we have met and yet it doesn't get through even when it is the only verification we have sent that day- we also know of this happening to several other people - so perhaps this is a bigger problem than Admin think or care to admit to. "

Admin has just message me to say they are looking in to this and the site is being up dated at the moment they are aware of this problem and told me that from tomorrow the up date will be complete and the verifications will go though for some reason the site has blocked some verifications this they are working on right now so with a bit of luck this problem will be sorted Thanks Ric

Reply privately

By *S_PennyTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

One of things I've found will also be to do with the message filters you have set. If you have certain filters set and the verifications are from people outside those filters they tend to not get through so maybe it's that.

Reply privately

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

There was a problem when people tried to leave many verifications. It varies by individual but no genuine user should hit the limits we set.

We've made changes and will update the site tomorrow morning.

Any queries use CONTACT link

Admin x

Reply privately