Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Blocked 'Friends'

Jump to newest

By *uminsiderMK OP   Man
over a year ago

St Austell

I've been having a cull of my 'Friends' list recently, and have now reduced it down to five....

However, when I view my own profile page, the list there has seven names on it - two of which come up as 'blocked' when I try to view their profiles....

I think both originally befriended me, rather than me inviting them - but as they don't appear in my editable 'main' list, how can I remove them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"I've been having a cull of my 'Friends' list recently, and have now reduced it down to five....

However, when I view my own profile page, the list there has seven names on it - two of which come up as 'blocked' when I try to view their profiles....

I think both originally befriended me, rather than me inviting them - but as they don't appear in my editable 'main' list, how can I remove them?"

Look again in an hour see if they are still there. It doesn't update in real time.

Admin x

By *uminsiderMK OP   Man
over a year ago

St Austell

Neither of those in question were showing on my 'main' list, they only appear on my profile page - presumably they disappeared from my editable list when they blocked me?

Post new Message to Thread