Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Anyone got a plunger??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

500 in the block list and then they fall out the bottom of the bin....sigh!....This is not good, can something not be put in to place, if people haven't logged in for maybe 8 months or more, their accounts be closed down?, or make the 'looked at me' shorter, to allow the block bin to have a higher capacity

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe consider using the notes facility instead and only block abusive people? Also given you've said you have 500, maybe changing your filters might help?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have filters applied. I use the chat-rooms, so its much easier to block, rather than tell the same people to f'off ....I have been on the site for over 5 years, I didn't block hardly anyone, for years. I find the site has a lot more nonsensical people nowadays, so the block button, its used a lot more.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have filters applied. I use the chat-rooms, so its much easier to block, rather than tell the same people to f'off ....I have been on the site for over 5 years, I didn't block hardly anyone, for years. I find the site has a lot more nonsensical people nowadays, so the block button, its used a lot more."

Ah right I'd forgotten about the chat rooms only as I don't use them

Post new Message to Thread