Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Filters

Jump to newest

By *heekylady OP   Couple
over a year ago

manchester

Help ... I've set my filters on age but still get messages from outside my set age limits ???

So bloody frustrating

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Anyone who you've previously replied to, or anyone on your friends list.... they can still inbox you, despite your filters. Could this be the problem?

By *heekylady OP   Couple
over a year ago

manchester

"Anyone who you've previously replied to, or anyone on your friends list.... they can still inbox you, despite your filters. Could this be the problem?"

I only wish it were. I received mail from a guy I've never communicated with previously and its happened more than once. I used to get a lot of messages from people under my age limit but when I hit the filter button, it all but stopped. Its not that many but enough to irritate.

over a year ago

"Anyone who you've previously replied to, or anyone on your friends list.... they can still inbox you, despite your filters. Could this be the problem?

I only wish it were. I received mail from a guy I've never communicated with previously and its happened more than once. I used to get a lot of messages from people under my age limit but when I hit the filter button, it all but stopped. Its not that many but enough to irritate. "

I get this. The way they get around it is by temporarily altering their age to fall within you're brackets, message you, and change it back again. Irritating I know, and people who do this with me get blocked without receiving a reply.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

And anyone you've ever winked at...

over a year ago

I've had this too lately

over a year ago

I'm constantly getting messages from guys in their 20s.. My filters are on and if i had a message from members so young in the past their mail was deleted without being opened?? No idea why they still getting through out my age bracket ???

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"No idea why they still getting through out my age bracket ???"
I can confirm that your upper limit filter is working!

over a year ago

Because people can change their ages to get through your limits. (if it's nothing to do with previous contact)

Admin haven;t done anything to stop it as of yet, despite the numerous times it has been mentioned.

Yet it's on their list to be "done".

HTH

Post new Message to Thread