FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Cams & Site supporter

Jump to newest
 

By *B.F.B. OP   Woman
5 days ago

Kincardine, Dunfermline

I know they brought this in a little while ago that you now could only use it if you were a site supporter, but I thought they did away with that because of the huge amount of people that it pissed off? Now it seems they have brought that back again? What's going on with this place? It seems like you have to be a paid member to use basically any of the site functions yet if anything goes wrong you don't get any support from the moderators or site owners at all? :')

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

5 days ago

O o O oo

If you are a member who has been on the site for a long while you should be able to use chat for free

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *akeyouwet69Man
5 days ago

stoke on trent

Why my cam stop im pay up too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hismMan
5 days ago

Ballygonowhere

This is a business, businesses need funding,I doubt the owners run this site purely as a charity to others

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

5 days ago

O o O oo


"Why my cam stop im pay up too. "

Have you allowed the cam to be used in chat?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
5 days ago

Notts

I had to picture verify before I could use any of the site, even become a site supporter. I know others don't have to do this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unman52Man
4 days ago

bury st edmunds

I am a site supporter but can’t get on the cam chat rooms ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *B.F.B. OP   Woman
17 hours ago

Kincardine, Dunfermline


"If you are a member who has been on the site for a long while you should be able to use chat for free"

Does over a year not count as a long time then? Because it wouldn't let me unless I paid for site supporter.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *B.F.B. OP   Woman
17 hours ago

Kincardine, Dunfermline


"This is a business, businesses need funding,I doubt the owners run this site purely as a charity to others "

No shit, where did I state it needed to be ran as a charity?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

17 hours ago

O o O oo


"If you are a member who has been on the site for a long while you should be able to use chat for free

Does over a year not count as a long time then? Because it wouldn't let me unless I paid for site supporter."

I don't know the exact timescale sorry

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hismMan
8 hours ago

Ballygonowhere


"This is a business, businesses need funding,I doubt the owners run this site purely as a charity to others

No shit, where did I state it needed to be ran as a charity? "

Why do you expect to get everything on the site for nothing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *aptain Crash and QueenCouple
7 hours ago

west mids

We can’t use our cam anymore and we’re fully paid up supporters.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top