FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Friends blocked

Jump to newest
 

By *rinceless Princess OP   Woman
7 days ago

(not meeting)

Recently I went to message a friend of mine to discover we have been blocked but neither of us have actually blocked one another. How can this be resolved if neither of us can find the other on our block list?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aomilatteCouple
7 days ago

Midlands

Click on their profile, it will say blocked but you can still click on the menu. Block them again and they will go to the top of your block list, you can then unblock. They may have to do it also.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rinceless Princess OP   Woman
7 days ago

(not meeting)


"Click on their profile, it will say blocked but you can still click on the menu. Block them again and they will go to the top of your block list, you can then unblock. They may have to do it also."

I’ve tried that it says profile not available but clearly it is.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilthyAsFuckMan
7 days ago

London

Sometimes admin auto-blocks profiles if one of them reports any content they don't like.

Not saying this is what happened here, but it's something to be mindful of.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aomilatteCouple
7 days ago

Midlands


"Click on their profile, it will say blocked but you can still click on the menu. Block them again and they will go to the top of your block list, you can then unblock. They may have to do it also.

I’ve tried that it says profile not available but clearly it is. "

When it says profile not available, you should be able to see the menu on the top right.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rinceless Princess OP   Woman
7 days ago

(not meeting)


"Click on their profile, it will say blocked but you can still click on the menu. Block them again and they will go to the top of your block list, you can then unblock. They may have to do it also.

I’ve tried that it says profile not available but clearly it is.

When it says profile not available, you should be able to see the menu on the top right."

Sorry I didn’t explain it properly. When I click on the profile and do what you suggested it tells me no user on the site by that name but I know that they are as they are active in the forum and have told me face to face they have the same problem as I do when they try and access my profile. I’ve messaged the admin of the site but had no response

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aomilatteCouple
7 days ago

Midlands


"Click on their profile, it will say blocked but you can still click on the menu. Block them again and they will go to the top of your block list, you can then unblock. They may have to do it also.

I’ve tried that it says profile not available but clearly it is.

When it says profile not available, you should be able to see the menu on the top right.

Sorry I didn’t explain it properly. When I click on the profile and do what you suggested it tells me no user on the site by that name but I know that they are as they are active in the forum and have told me face to face they have the same problem as I do when they try and access my profile. I’ve messaged the admin of the site but had no response "

If they're on the forum, click there profile and you should see the menu top right. Block them again so they come to the top of your block list, then you can unblock them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *exy cyanideWoman
3 days ago

Hitchin

I have the same problem, neither of us have blocked the other. He can find my account but not view it and I cant even find his

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rinceless Princess OP   Woman
3 days ago

(not meeting)


"I have the same problem, neither of us have blocked the other. He can find my account but not view it and I cant even find his"

That’s exactly what is happening too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *on_20Couple
3 days ago

Manchester and Cardiff

We have had this exact same issue too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top