FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

How to appeal on photos

Jump to newest
 

By *ergo OP   Man
2 weeks ago

W

Hello, I’ve had a photo rejected saying it has been taken from the web but it has not. I have re-uploaded it with similar photos I took with the same background but it was rejected again. Would an admin be able to advise on how to appeal the rejection of this photo?

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *ergo OP   Man
2 weeks ago

W

Note: the similar photos with the same background where approved without issue

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *udeNTw1stedMan
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

.......

Leave the rejected photo in your gallery and ask admin from one of the following contact links.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 
 

By *ergo OP   Man
2 weeks ago

W

Thank you!

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
back to top