FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Can I have my verification photo removed?

Jump to newest
 

By *p1d3r OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Belfast

See subject I don't want my face photo to stay on the site once photo verified

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

My Own Little World

Contact Admin and ask them.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he milf next doorWoman
6 days ago

a spooky castle

Mine have disappeared I thought everyone’s have but not the case I wonder why mine have then ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eautifulChaosWoman
6 days ago

-

Mines not visible to me anymore, replaced with a green flag.

I'm glad cos that pic was terrible 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he milf next doorWoman
6 days ago

a spooky castle


"Mines not visible to me anymore, replaced with a green flag.

I'm glad cos that pic was terrible 🤦🏼‍♀️"

I didn’t like mine 😂 but at least I know I’m not the only one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eautifulChaosWoman
6 days ago

-


"Mines not visible to me anymore, replaced with a green flag.

I'm glad cos that pic was terrible 🤦🏼‍♀️ I didn’t like mine 😂 but at least I know I’m not the only one "

Haha, I didn't even think to look til I saw you said yours was gone.

I'm sure it was still there the other day...made me cringe seeing it, so glad no-one else got to 😆

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

6 days ago

O o O oo

It is a small change Admin made today.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *emandDCouple
5 days ago

Camberley

I didn't think these were viewable to anyone else apart from ourselves or admin/mods?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top