FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Status ban

Jump to newest
 

By (user no longer on site) OP   
2 weeks ago

I naively posted a status a week ago and included in it a phrase that I didnt realise was against forum rules. Obviously received a first and last warning for it which is fair.

But I'm still unable to post a status. Is this a permanent thing or does it sort itself out after a while? Trying to figure out whether or not to renew my pass.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ear_TinkerbellCouple
2 weeks ago

The lost village

A ban is usually permanent. You can message admin https://m.fabswingers.com/contact-us they will reply if they are lifting it but if they don't, it means the ban is staying.

Tink

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top