FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Can't see blocked user

Jump to newest
 

By *inding Myself OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Shinfield

Accidentally blocked a user but can't see them in my blocked list to unblock them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Central

If you know the username, you can search for users by username

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inding Myself OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Shinfield

I can find their profile even though I can't read it. What I'm trying to do is unblock them which you can only do from your blocked list. They don't appear in that list.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *omblingFreeCouple
2 weeks ago

Towy Valley

go on the block list, open 'find in page' via your internet browser and search the page for the profile name. if it isn't there it probably means they blocked you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aomilatteCouple
2 weeks ago

Midlands


"I can find their profile even though I can't read it. What I'm trying to do is unblock them which you can only do from your blocked list. They don't appear in that list. "

If you can find their profile block them again, they will then go to the top of your block list.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *inding Myself OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Shinfield

They seem to have left or been banned from the site as all messages have now disappeared too. Thanks for all your suggestions.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top