FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Log in code

Jump to newest
 

By *littylicker69 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

abergavenny

Why has my log in suddenly started using a code before I can log in it’s a pain especially as I use a password saved in my iPhone already

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ierced 4uMan
2 weeks ago

dunstable

Somethings up, had a few days of a different check page and now this.

Perhaps it's since the BBC coverage.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ryn999200Man
2 weeks ago

Flintshire

Same here, ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ature couple 1426Couple
2 weeks ago

Stirling

Same with us

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *acktopervMan
2 weeks ago

Stourport-On-Severn

I'm getting this as well and to be honest, it's annoying. Can a MOD or ADMIN explain please ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ifesharing coupleCouple
2 weeks ago

East of England

Same here.

Happens from time to time and then stops.

Yesterday there was an interim page saying it was checking I wasn’t a robot.

Probs a good thing if they’ve upped security, even if it is annoying. Don’t want my bits and pieces more visible on t’internet than they already are.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *littylicker69 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

abergavenny

Well I’m glad to hear it’s not only myself that is getting these codes & I also got the I’m not a Robot pages coming up for some days to be replaced by these codes definitely a pain in the arse & nobody from site is answering the question of why suddenly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *pples123456Man
2 weeks ago

Cardiff

Started getting the code thing yesterday no info on site. Not happening yet on their other site tho.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *littylicker69 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

abergavenny

Pain in the arse if I don’t have reading glasses with me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *laireandkeithCouple
2 weeks ago

Doncaster

If you carry on with this code you are going to lose a lot of members because it’s ridiculous. The code comes up. All you have to do is add the numbers so anyone can do it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *erlin500Man
2 weeks ago

near lochgelly

Why is this access code coming up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

O o O oo

It is a safety feature to keep the site and you safe. It won't always be there when you try and log in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *haron1701ETV/TS
2 weeks ago

Southport

Been getting this code for several days now after upgrading to supporter, but not on f**guys ???

It's really annoying

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *JoshMan
7 days ago

Cambridge

I’m guessing the backend is checking how quickly you can type the email and password because it’s only when you do that the code box appears. In my case when I use iCloud Keychain it always comes up. When I don’t it doesn’t.

It would be nice if the developers added something like passkey passwordless log in instead or on top of this.

Passkeys you can’t automate as far as I know since you need Touch ID or fingerprint authentication

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ananas2013Man
7 days ago

wolves

It sure is safe when l have to try logging in three times haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *isa xxxTV/TS
7 days ago

Newtownabbey

It's been happening to me all week. Getting really pissed off with it!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

7 days ago

O o O oo

If you are using your E-mail to log in, try your username instead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aveyf1Man
7 days ago

Birmingham

Doesn't matter what you use still get it right pain!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *isa xxxTV/TS
6 days ago

Newtownabbey

It's becoming a fecking joke

6 tries before I could get on here .W T F ??????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *isa xxxTV/TS
6 days ago

Newtownabbey

Please stop this stupid nonsense

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ocal-lad-xMan
6 days ago

York area

Its realy annoying, username and password should be enough. I can't log on with my pc for some reason.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *isa xxxTV/TS
6 days ago

Newtownabbey

Week 2 and it's still happening???????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top