FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Liking pictures

Jump to newest
 

By *uicyboobies OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Newtownbutler

Hypothetical question, if I have men aged 50 to 60 blocked from messaging me but I then like one of their photos, does that leave it that they can then message me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *omptationMan
2 weeks ago

liverpool

Nope. You’d best to just message him

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uicyboobies OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Newtownbutler


"Nope. You’d best to just message him"

I don't us to message each other. I just love his photos

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *omptationMan
2 weeks ago

liverpool


"Nope. You’d best to just message him

I don't us to message each other. I just love his photos "

Ah I thought you meant you wanted him to message you after you fab his pic

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top