FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Photo rejected

Jump to newest
 

By *ydrew OP   Man
2 weeks ago

forest

Just had a photo rejected of me wearing a leather harness and a mask. Not sure it's offensive

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *uliette500Woman
2 weeks ago

Hull

I don't think masks are allowed.

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

O o O oo


"I don't think masks are allowed. "

This

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *ydrew OP   Man
2 weeks ago

forest

Thanks. Seems a bit odd for a liberal site

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *lexx27!Man
5 days ago

selby

Why can't I upload a video

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *uliette500Woman
5 days ago

Hull


"Why can't I upload a video

"

Because you are not meet verified.

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *ydrew OP   Man
5 days ago

forest


"Why can't I upload a video

Because you are not meet verified. "

Erm I am

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *rYoniMan
5 days ago

Essex ++


"Why can't I upload a video

Because you are not meet verified.

Erm I am"

lol that was a reply to Alex asking about videos. Not to you regarding mask pic. Think that one has been answered.

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *ingle12Man
4 days ago

Newcastle

I had one rejected showing a massive jet of spunk coming out of my cock.

Too rude apparently.

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

4 days ago

O o O oo


"I had one rejected showing a massive jet of spunk coming out of my cock.

Too rude apparently. "

That shouldn't have happened, if you contact Admin they will sort that for you.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *ohn1953Man
3 days ago

North Wales

I had two photos rejected too of a lady I use to meet regularly, I was taking her to the attic day cinema with her hubby’s approval and he even brought her to my car , the pics was one of her outside the attic cinema and the other one she had pulled her dress up to show me her black thong and stocking and we drove there with her like that so lorry or vans if they looked in could see . They was harmless photos non naked and approved by her and her hubby because I have pics of her on my profile plus others of an Indian couple I met and have videos too .

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

3 days ago

O o O oo

It doesn't matter who's permission you have, if you are not in the picture it will be rejected

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *ctionSandwichCouple
3 days ago

Newcastle under Lyme

[Removed by poster at 01/10/26 11:09:45]

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *ctionSandwichCouple
3 days ago

Newcastle under Lyme

It's most likely down to whoever reviews your photo at the time.

Maybe they though if it was a full face mask they couldn't be sure it was you? But then, there's also lots of photos with heads cropped out.

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *uliette500Woman
2 days ago

Hull


"It's most likely down to whoever reviews your photo at the time.

Maybe they though if it was a full face mask they couldn't be sure it was you? But then, there's also lots of photos with heads cropped out."

Photos with masks are not allowed.

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 
 

By *GIRL SUB WITH OWNERCouple
2 days ago

Lowestoft

[Removed by poster at 02/10/26 13:01:03]

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
back to top