FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Confused photo

Jump to newest
 

By *JCRose OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Caversham

I have uploaded a picture but all my photos have camera name with location date and time as a water mark I am getting rejected as it looks like a screen shot ;( can I not water mark my own pics

If someone can help that be great.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uliette500Woman
2 weeks ago

Hull

Taken directly from photo rules....

No watermarks. Photo can't be watermarked. If your photo is watermarked either by this site or another site, it will be rejected. We can only accept original photos.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *JCRose OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Caversham

It is an original photograph just my phone automatically prints it on there I take so many photos it helps me track where and when for work and my business, this is very disappointing that I now have to remove it to take a photo to upload and then remember to reinstate it.

Thank you for the information as I was trying to find it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ipstick KissesWoman
2 weeks ago

Newry

Can you not just crop it out of the photo?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *rYoniMan
2 weeks ago

Essex ++


"Can you not just crop it out of the photo?"

If a watermark you can't crop out as across the picture. Perhaps if just written on the edge somewhere. Maybe that is what OP means rather than watermark as such.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top