FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Pinned threads

Jump to newest
 

By *he Minion OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Surrey

I think the new addition to be able to pin a thread is great but how do you unpin it ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *on_20Couple
2 weeks ago

Manchester and Cardiff

I think they are forced upon us

I don’t like it

It won’t be long before everytime we want to look at the forums we have to scroll past 20 plus pinned threads

K

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ristol84Man
2 weeks ago

bristol

Also got 3 pinned dunno how or how to unpin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *uliette500Woman
2 weeks ago

Hull


"Also got 3 pinned dunno how or how to unpin "

They are all admin posts so I dont think you can.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top