FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Blurred advice

Jump to newest
 

By *ree_againXXX OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Huddersfield

I am a little confused about the blurring tool. I am looking to send a blurred face pic but when I click the 'blur attachment' It doesn't show on my end as blurred, and I don't want to send any non blurred face pic, any help appreciated!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *all me FlikWoman
2 weeks ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

I think it just blurs incoming images but I could be wrong

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issmorganWoman
2 weeks ago

Yorks

I think it depends on what settings the person you're sending it to, has.

Not everyone uses it, so if it's off they will be able to fully see the pic.

I have blur all pics except from people I've spoken to before. So if someone sends me a pic in a first message, it's blurred.

Unless they tell me it's a face pic, I don't unblur it.

Hope that makes sense.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ree_againXXX OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Huddersfield


"I think it just blurs incoming images but I could be wrong "

Yes there seems to be numerous settings but none for blurring a pic that I want to send to someone if they don't also have the same feature turned on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ree_againXXX OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Huddersfield

Yes this make sense thank you, but I'd like to be able to blur a photo I send regardless of whether the recipient has blur / not blur on!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *all me FlikWoman
2 weeks ago

Galaxy Far Far Away


"Yes this make sense thank you, but I'd like to be able to blur a photo I send regardless of whether the recipient has blur / not blur on! "

There are apps you can download to do this to your images

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ree_againXXX OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Huddersfield

Yep I know but sometimes if it's an in the moment snap it would be good to be able to have this within fab's site tii

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top