FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Trying to understand photo rules

Jump to newest
 

By *umbSissyTwink4GangBangs OP   TV/TS
2 weeks ago

Sheraton Heathrow hotel UB7 0HJ

Hoping one of the photo mods might explain something- are bussy hole pics not allowed? ie just the ass cheeks n the hole is not gaping - no penetration,

Trying to get a pic approved and it keeps getting rejected- citing rules… which I obviously don’t want to break - but from my perception, there’s nothing in the pic that is rude.

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
2 weeks ago

Notts

There's lots of pics and videos on here of gaping holes, pussy and ass full penetration videos. As long as they don't include other people who haven't given consent, children in the background etc. yet other times it's hard to get quite tame pics and videos posted. Especially tribute pics that someone has asked you to do for them. I can't get those passed at all , there is always something they pick up on , which you alter only to have something else rejected that was ok before. There seems to be difference of opinion between mods, when it should be like a car MOT where all test centres should be testing to exactly the same set of standards. ( I do say that lightly)

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

East Sussex

The usual advice given is to leave the rejected picture in your gallery and query with admin.

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

East Sussex

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

O o O oo

If it is very close up, not normally

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

O o O oo


" Especially tribute pics that someone has asked you to do for them. I can't get those passed at all "

It is because they are not allowed.

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

No tributes. Tribute shots are not permitted.

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *umbSissyTwink4GangBangs OP   TV/TS
2 weeks ago

Sheraton Heathrow hotel UB7 0HJ

They are not tribute pics and they only feature me. One yes is a close up but it was a selfie and my hands are only so long - the other was taken from much further - the latter is approved on fab guys - though I recognise the operations are different

I will try again and see what the outcome is - I just don’t want to get the wrath of a moderator who then restricts my account

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *ikearubberballMan
2 weeks ago

London

My photos seem to be taking forever to get authorised?

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *aomilatteCouple
2 weeks ago

Midlands


"My photos seem to be taking forever to get authorised? "

If you post in the early hours of the morning the photo mods may be sleeping. They may not work 24/7.

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

O o O oo


"They are not tribute pics and they only feature me. One yes is a close up but it was a selfie and my hands are only so long - the other was taken from much further - the latter is approved on fab guys - though I recognise the operations are different

I will try again and see what the outcome is - I just don’t want to get the wrath of a moderator who then restricts my account

"

I was answering somebody else about tributes.

The rules don't make exceptions for selfies taken with short arms

The mods don't block access to someone uploading pics and if Admin do block anyone it is normally because they have broken pic rules multiple times rather than them doing it because they are in a rage.

Either way, if you contact Admin from the links above they will review for you.

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
back to top