FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Picture too rude

Jump to newest
 

By *ohnnybegood2 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Mytchett

Anyone else having issues loading pics today? Mine is supposedly too rude.... just me and my morning hardness in my open dressing gown

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *arriedfun69Man
2 weeks ago

Bedford

I had that a few months back …like you surprised a site like this would deem something “too rude” .. was just a cum shot vid

I tried again and it was accepted

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *nexpectedExplorerMan
2 weeks ago

SA3

Never had that and don’t post much, but I can totally understand you being confused by it as I’ve definitely seen things on here that leave less to the imagination than what you’ve described!

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *ohnnybegood2 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Mytchett

Yes, i don't know what's heppening on here today...

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

O o O oo

I would imagine a mistake as it obviously is allowed on site. Leave the rejected picture in your gallery and ask Admin to review for you from the contact link.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
back to top