FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Messages

Jump to newest
 

By *ean688 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Chorley

I keep getting this when I try to message....Sorry you can't send messages just now. Try again in a couple of hours the block will have cleared!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *abrielle43Woman
3 weeks ago

Kildare

If you mention another website or certain words you get an automatic message block for an hour or two. It'll go off by itself you don't have to do anything

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uliette500Woman
3 weeks ago

Hull


"I keep getting this when I try to message....Sorry you can't send messages just now. Try again in a couple of hours the block will have cleared!"

You will have received a message telling you have been blocked.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *TRACouple
3 weeks ago

Wakefield

I cannot get to see who's local.

Tired everything. Help.xx

Gail.xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ysterycouple100Couple
2 weeks ago

Manchester

How do I recover my deleted messages I lost all my shit and by accident

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uliette500Woman
2 weeks ago

Hull


"How do I recover my deleted messages I lost all my shit and by accident "

You cant.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayanramiMan
2 weeks ago

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 20/09/26 23:12:05]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ayanramiMan
2 weeks ago

Norwich

I am not sure either i would get a lady tonight damn hard at the moment ....any fancy chat or something more in norwich

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top