FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Photo fabs vanished

Jump to newest
 

By *ne4morefun OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

Can someone please tell me why when I've fabbed a photo a day or two later on the same profile the fab has disappeared ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
3 weeks ago

Notts

Fabs only last 24 hours, you then have to fab again if you want to.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ne4morefun OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

Thank you, now i know

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eri24Woman
3 weeks ago

Bridgend


"Fabs only last 24 hours, you then have to fab again if you want to. "

I'm not sure that's true

I click on "photos I've fabbed" and all my fabs are there, some of them are months old

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
3 weeks ago

Essex ++


"Fabs only last 24 hours, you then have to fab again if you want to.

I'm not sure that's true

I click on "photos I've fabbed" and all my fabs are there, some of them are months old"

Yes same for me. They don't just last 24 hours.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *eautifulChaosWoman
3 weeks ago

-

Mine are all there unless the poster has removed the picture or taken it off public.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top