FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Rejected photo help

Jump to newest
 

By *ustBusty OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

SE Kent

I put in a close uppish photo of my pierced nipple and it’s been rejected for being too rude for the site. I’ve looked at the photo rules and don’t see why it would fit into that category.

How can I get further feedback please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

O o O oo

If you leave the rejected pic in your gallery then ask Admin to review for you from the Contact links.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ustBusty OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

SE Kent

Thank you! Woke up to find it now accepted ☺️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top