FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Verifications

Jump to newest
 

By *edFlame83 OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

South Gloucestershire

I verified a couple I met on Wednesday.

They have tried to verify me back, twice now and nothing has come through.

I tried to contact site admin but they were no help.

Any ideas please people?

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aomilatteCouple
4 weeks ago

Midlands

It could be they are outside your age range, if so the verification won't go through.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *edFlame83 OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

South Gloucestershire


"It could be they are outside your age range, if so the verification won't go through."

Thank you for the advise.

They are in my age range.

My verification I did for them went through & has been posted.

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
4 weeks ago

Essex ++


"It could be they are outside your age range, if so the verification won't go through.

Thank you for the advise.

They are in my age range.

My verification I did for them went through & has been posted.

Xx

"

Are you in their age range though?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *edFlame83 OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

South Gloucestershire


"It could be they are outside your age range, if so the verification won't go through.

Thank you for the advise.

They are in my age range.

My verification I did for them went through & has been posted.

Xx

Are you in their age range though?

"

Yes I am. Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top