FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

site supporter.

Jump to newest
 

By *am23300 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

win

it's says I'm verified .but when I click on the icon is says I'm not a site supporter.What dose it mean.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *etus AmicusWoman
4 weeks ago

Cork

Your Profile shows you are Gold level Site Supporter. [Gold Shield icon.]

It shows you have done the phone-verification. [Green Flag icon.]

You have not been verified by another member. [Would show as a Green Tick icon.]

Where is it saying you are not a site Supporter?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *etus AmicusWoman
4 weeks ago

Cork

Photo-Verification - not 'phone-verification' lol Typo's don't help lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *isa xxxTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

I tried to get a site supporter pass via txt on my mobile phone. I entered the code I was sent, but it said my code was invalid. I was charged for the txt by my phone company. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY ??????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top