FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Message block

Jump to newest
 

By *idlandtm OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Leicester

A friend has said she can no longer receive or send messages. I think it's because she asked for a site supporter code (I told her she shouldn't have!) anyone know how long these blocks last or what her next steps should be?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

It's normally permanent I think? She will have to do a new profile. No-one is allowed to ask for anything their very strict about that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

Is her profile still visible? They normally delete the profile as well so no one can see it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top