FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

New pic not being approved

Jump to newest
 

By *dventurous_couple254 OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Somerset

Been waiting over an hour an half for my pic to be approved? Wondering if there’s a reason or others are having the same issue? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *luebutterfly24Couple
4 weeks ago

Sphincter on sea


"Been waiting over an hour an half for my pic to be approved? Wondering if there’s a reason or others are having the same issue? X"

It's been like this for months. Photos get approved by volunteers who don't get paid so most likely a shortage.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aomilatteCouple
4 weeks ago

Midlands

It's likely the volunteers who check the photos were in bed sleeping, or maybe having a drink with friends. Hopefully they'll go through peoples photos on Saturday morning and approve them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

I’ve waited hours for a verification photo before, my last lot of pics got approved in about 2 minutes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
4 weeks ago

Essex ++


"Been waiting over an hour an half for my pic to be approved? Wondering if there’s a reason or others are having the same issue? X

It's been like this for months. Photos get approved by volunteers who don't get paid so most likely a shortage. "

I saw one of Mods say the other day that average was around 17 mins or something similar. I think my approval has been in line with that roughly and sometimes much quicker. Don't think that is too bad really for a free service.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dventurous_couple254 OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Somerset

It wasn’t a complaint as such.

Hopefully the longer they take the more fakes they out, I would much prefer this to the amount of obviously fake pictures or pictures that are not supposed to be on the site or fake profiles you see.

It was just abnormally long so wondered if there was a problem or if it was now standard.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

4 weeks ago

O o O oo

As another said it is normally pretty quick for most approvals, Admin try for an average of around 10 minutes. If any take longer than that it depends the time you uploaded and how many mods are online at that time. Most times are covered but obviously through the night most mods like to sleep so it will probably be slower then

I know for the people waiting longer than they would like it isn't ideal but they will be approved when mods are available

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dventurous_couple254 OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Somerset


"As another said it is normally pretty quick for most approvals, Admin try for an average of around 10 minutes. If any take longer than that it depends the time you uploaded and how many mods are online at that time. Most times are covered but obviously through the night most mods like to sleep so it will probably be slower then

I know for the people waiting longer than they would like it isn't ideal but they will be approved when mods are available

"

As I said it wasn’t a complaint

I would rather they took longer and got it right.

As for the point about them sleeping it was about 20:00 on a Friday night so they must have had a busy week if they are in bed by then haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

4 weeks ago

O o O oo

I didn't read it as a complaint and wasn't saying your pics were through the night, I was just giving an explanation of why they are not approved as quick as some people would like

After a hard week at work 8 O'clock seems a nice time to go to bed

But I am guessing you get the jist of what I was saying and that mods may be busy elsewhere

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

4 weeks ago

O o O oo

example not explanation

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dventurous_couple254 OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Somerset


"I didn't read it as a complaint and wasn't saying your pics were through the night, I was just giving an explanation of why they are not approved as quick as some people would like

After a hard week at work 8 O'clock seems a nice time to go to bed

But I am guessing you get the jist of what I was saying and that mods may be busy elsewhere "

Yeah, thank you for taking your time to reply and explain.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *antasyCoupleXXXCouple
3 weeks ago

bewdley

Been over an hour and my pics haven’t been approved today aswell. Been quite bad recently how long it’s taking

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ull of PuddinWoman
3 weeks ago

isle of munters


"Been over an hour and my pics haven’t been approved today aswell. Been quite bad recently how long it’s taking "

Taking time as pic mods are volunteering

Also extra precautions in making sure the pics are within the rules

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top