FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Cant update status

Jump to newest
 

By *PL0201 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Swansea

I cant update my status ???

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *ang hotMan
4 weeks ago

Wordsley

Mine won't update either 😕

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *hriscrag163Couple (MM)
4 weeks ago

gorelston

We can't either. Support dont seem to offer any help

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

This is going on to long now! I can not post or update a new status as it does not appear online. So I am saying I am paying for a gold site supporter, and I am not even getting the basic package. But this is not the only frustrating thing of all. I have reported it NUMERPUS times and absolutely no one is getting back to me! What is going on with this site? I dont have a clue anymore, but i do know I am royally miffed !!

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *ear_TinkerbellCouple
4 weeks ago

The lost village

If you've contacted admin and they haven't replied, it means they aren't lifting the ban.

Tink

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 
 

By *hriscrag163Couple (MM)
4 weeks ago

gorelston

What ban?

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
back to top