FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Message filter doesn’t work for me

Jump to newest
 

By *ic Orange OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Message filter doesn’t work for me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ear_TinkerbellCouple
4 weeks ago

The lost village

Which one? The public pics one has a workaround unfortunately.

Tink

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ic Orange OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

I’ve picked certain things like age sex verification but I’m getting anything from anyone

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ic Orange OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

I’m quite new to this am I doing something wrong

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Central

Once there has been contact with someone, they are then removed from the effectiveness of your filters. You would need to block them individually to stop further contact from those people.

If there's never been any contact, including winks or messages, nobody should be able to get in touch, if your filters exclude them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *all me FlikWoman
4 weeks ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

Have you saved your filters in this page https://m.fabswingers.com/my/filters

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top