FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

[hidden]

Jump to newest
 

By *wayne-Pipe OP   Man
4 weeks ago

H

I've seen this on some profiles but not sure why?

Have they been edited or censored?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

4 weeks ago

East Sussex

You can choose to hide your profile so not edited or censored

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

4 weeks ago

East Sussex

Privacy settings

⬇️

Hide profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wayne-Pipe OP   Man
4 weeks ago

H


"You can choose to hide your profile so not edited or censored "

It's in the profile text e.g.

" Me and the wife are looking for fun [hidden] contact us now"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

4 weeks ago

East Sussex


"You can choose to hide your profile so not edited or censored

It's in the profile text e.g.

" Me and the wife are looking for fun [hidden] contact us now" "

Oh sorry I misunderstood 🤦.

Yeah I guess they tried to put an email address in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wayne-Pipe OP   Man
4 weeks ago

H


"You can choose to hide your profile so not edited or censored

It's in the profile text e.g.

" Me and the wife are looking for fun [hidden] contact us now"

Oh sorry I misunderstood 🤦.

Yeah I guess they tried to put an email address in "

Ah right 👍🏻 thanks for the info

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onny 2 dicks and tricksMan
3 weeks ago

Southsea

I can't even see my profile on account but can't seem to unblock myself if that's what I have done? Any help please 🙏

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *wayne-Pipe OP   Man
3 weeks ago

H


"I can't even see my profile on account but can't seem to unblock myself if that's what I have done? Any help please 🙏 "

Can't you go to "account" , block list then remove your block?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top