FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

All messages gone from inbox

Jump to newest
 

By *BW TV Jada OP   TV/TS
5 weeks ago

North West

I can only assume i must have accidently deleted all, is there anyway to bring them back?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
5 weeks ago

Notts

Nope maybe not, I've lost all my messages twice in as many weeks, and I certainly didn't delete them. Luckily this time my sent messages stayed intact.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uvbbw300Man
4 weeks ago

Huddersfield


"I can only assume i must have accidently deleted all, is there anyway to bring them back?"

Gorgeous pics! Would love to chat!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ittleWetOneWoman
4 weeks ago

Midlands

I’ve lost a load of mine too - very strange.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top